Finding out you're the reason he break up with his girlfriend✅

You sat across Jungkook, eyeing him weirdly as he look down. "Why are you looking so sad?" You question him as he slightly lift his gaze looking at you for a second before again looking down. You frown and kick his right leg making his eyes shot open.

Glaring at you, he hissed in pain. "Oh tell me Jungkookiee" you teased, giving him your infamous puppy eyes. He sigh and shake his head avoiding your words. Pouting, you stand up and went to buy a drink as he sat there alone.

As you taking out some drinks, you eyes glances towards Jungkook. He was staring blankly a the white tables like a broken person. "He's been like that for about an hour" you mumble shrugging your shoulder.

Walking back to him, your movement stop when you saw Nara, his girlfriend walk towards him. You don't want to get involved between them so you wait until she left. Your eyes eventually turn to Nara. She's gorgeous not gonna denied. She's taller than you.

Has a petite body, long shiny brown hair... Small faces. You eyes slowly move towards Jungkook, he with his handsome faces, not only that.. Jungkook is talented person. He's good at almost everything.

"Why am I feeling jealous out of sudden?" You mumble, chuckling to yourself. But all of your attention again move to both Nara and Jungkook when he suddenly raising on his voices.

"Stop it! I tell you I'm done, why can't you just accept it and move on?!" Jungkook shouted straight to her faces. From here, you can see how her tears threatening to be falling. She bite her bottom lips looking at him with her sharp eyes. She was glaring at him which is making you frown.

Did they have a fight? But why? Done? Did they... Broke up? Lot of questions were bombing your minds. But of course, if you ask Jungkook about that, he will get mad at you.

The results is.. you're pretending to not know about it. You slowly make your way towards him. "Hey.." you says trying to not making it obvious.

"I know you heard that.. everyone probably heard it" he mumbled looking down and sigh. Patting his back, you take a sit besides him. " Did..you guys broke up?" You slowly asked. Again,  Jungkook sigh. Nodding before rubbing his faces in frustration.

"Why?" The question left your mouth as he remain silent. No words could be utter. He want to forget it but your question make him remember everything. He suddenly stand up gaining everyone attention including you.

When his eyes turn to you, you frozes. Something in his eyes make you feel butterfly in your stomach. The long lost feeling started to appear which is making you hate it.

Both of you stares at each other deep in the eyes. Hurt, pain, sadness yet... Love visible in his eyes. As you realize what you're doing, you quickly look away. You can feel how your heartbeat fastened. No...

Jungkook's eyes show hurt when he saw you look away. "Let's meet later.. I have class" he says, you nodded still with your gaze at the table. As he walk away, you bring your palm towards your chests feeling your heartbeat slow down.

Stop it please, you hate it when you feel how your feeling for Jungkook started to appear back. You already threw those feeling away 2 years ago. Biting on your bottom lips, you sigh.