Moving Out Prank On Enemy✅

Request by @/ _simran_simwal on Instagram

-Contain grammatical error-

"Jeon fucking Jungkook!!!" You shouted as again you found another pair of his underwear inside of your laundry basket. You have been living with your own enemy for over a year. God know how much you wanted to move out from here. You couldn't even bare to look at him and act nicely.

He was an annoying brat who act tough but useless. When the first time you found out that you've been assigned to have him as your roommates, you could predict the future of this household.

It's ruined. And he's the one to be blame. Jungkook peak a bit and grinned evilly. "How many times do I have to tell you to organize your own laundry?!" You scream and throw it to his faces.

"Why in the hell should I listen to you witch?" He asked, raising his eyebrows in teasing way as he suddenly slap your forehead and ran away. You groans patting your now red forehead. This guy is ruining your goddamn day. You decide to ignore his actions and continue putting your laundry away.

It's about night when you just done showering and thinking to do the assignments after this. As you done changing, you grab your laptop before placing it on the bed, feeling it more comfortable. You sigh and start doing it.

But your peaceful moments didn't last long when a sudden loud sounds blaring through your room making the whole house filled by it. You rolled your eyes knowing who's the one putting this on.

This guy is asking for your punches. You again groaned in frustrations before standing up and walk outside. Your eyes shot open when you found Jungkook sitting on the couch playing ps4 with the highest volumes. This guy is crazy after all. You walk in front of the TVs and grab the remotes to mute it.

Jungkook look at you in shock as he now realize his game has been interrupt. "What the hell? Witch!" He said and kick the air whining. "Are you trying to make us get kick out?" You gave him a glare. "This is my house so let me be, if you don't like it then get out!"

You look at him in disbelief. "I don't even want to be in the same room as you!" "No one asked you to fucking stay!" You're getting mad by his words. He was annoying you the hell out.

"Fine!" You said and storm off. Jungkook stood there feeling guilty. Part of him do get mad by your actions, but it's not his intentions to chase you out. He groans and walk in front of your room. Should he apologizes? He asked himself and sigh. "Hell I shouldn't feel bad! It's her fault after all" rolling his eyes, Jungkook walk towards his room slamming the door in progress.

You bite your lips in angers. Now you don't have any mood to continue the assignment. Grabbing on your phone, you scroll through youtube for some fun video. That's until it one of the video popped up on your screen. 'moving out prank on roommates' and idea appears in your head as you watch the video.

"Let's do this to Jungkook" You smirk evilly and laugh. This must be fun. That's when your plans started, Throughout the weeks, you've been ignoring Jungkook and avoid any moment to chat nor talk to him. Jungkook found it weird at first but decided to ignore it.

Day by day passed as confusion start filling his mind. Where are you? Why aren't you home? Did you just ignore him? Why didn't you say anything to him? Those questions has been bombing his mind. He stood alone in the living room while eyeing your room. He was getting curious.

"Is y/n home?" He mumbled slowly making his way towards your room. He gulped a bit and open the door. The moment he walk inside, his eyes widened in shocked. Your room look totally clean and the furniture has been slightly wrapped.

There's also two luggages near the wardrobe. He frown but soon realize what is going on. "Is she..." He couldn't even continue his words when you suddenly walk him making him flinch. You smirk a bit but quickly change to cold look as you eye him.

"I'm moving out" his eyes widened. "What?! No!" You frown, even if this is a prank it does seems weird for him to said that. "I mean, no just no... You can stay here why would you move out?" You act sigh and make a sad faces. "I'm tired of fighting with you kook. I just wanted a peaceful life" his eyes softened. Deep inside him felt guilty but also he didn't want you to move away.

For him the thought of you not being home already feels weird. It feel... Empty. There won't be a person who he love to tease nor bother. And somehow it makes him sad. "Just stay, I promise you that I will never annoy you... Let's just be friends" tears filling his eyes. You're shock and soon laughter fill the room.

Jungkook frown in confusion when he saw you laugh out loud. "Oh my God dude, you're crying?" You continue laughing. Jungkook back away looking at weirdly. "it's a prank! I'm gonna stay here until you're the one moving"

You gave him a firm look and chuckles. He scoffed hitting your forehead with his palm. "You ungrateful witch, I thought we could already be friends" you smiles hearing his words. "We can, let's be friends" he again gave you a weird look before walking out pass you. "I'm not gonna trust you again, you small ass witch"

The End