Saying I Hate You At Your Mafia Husband✅

-Contain grammatical error-

Your eyes widened as you heard the news. Your childhood best friend, Mingyu just betrayed your gang and set your teams in danger. You couldn't understand why... He is your best friend. You always told him everything. He was like a brother figure to you. But why? Why does he did all of those?

You and Jungkook helped him to become one of the best assassin. You always adore and praise everything that he did. Without him you're nothing... "Where is he now?" You asked Lisa, your assistant.

"Taehyung already caught him and by now, I'm sure he's in the basement" your eyes shot opened. Standing up in reflect, you asked "Is Jungkook home?" Lisa nodded.

No! If Jungkook is the one who handled him, he wouldn't last long. You didn't want to lose Mingyu, after all... He's part of your life. If Jungkook is the one who gave him the punishment, it means he must be so damn mad right now, and if he's mad... There wouldn't be any mercy left.

You quickly run, making your way towards the basement. You about to get in when Namjoon stood in front of you, stopping you from moving. You gave him a glared, you won't let anyone hurt your best friend, even though it's your own husband.

"Y/n, you should not be here" he said, holding both of your shoulder. You yanked his hand away, shooting a glare at him. "Move" your voices came out cold. Namjoon gulped a bit but still didn't move.

"I'm sorry y/n... But I can't, it's Jungkook's command" he reply, still blocking your way. You're scaring when you're mad, but Jungkook is worst, he thought. You grew impatient as you kick his legs making him fall to one knees. "Sorry" you mumble before making your way inside pass him.

Namjoon groan knowing that he won't be able to stop you. You walk inside and gasped in horror. There was Mingyu sitting on a chair, his hands were tied. You're shocked seeing his faces full of blood. He was breathing heavily, tears filling your eyes as you look at him.

You move your gaze to your right. Jungkook stood there with his dark gaze. He was sweating a lot as he eye you with his cold eyes. His right hands holding a bloody bat that probably be used to hit Mingyu.

"You shouldn't be here" his words came out low but loud enough for the entire room to heard. You gave him a glare "stop it Jungkook!" You shouted now running towards Mingyu and cupped his cheeks. Mingyu hissed in pain but soon lower his head. Your tears fall. You couldn't see him like this, it hurts you.

"Does it hurt?" You ask and wiped off some blood that covering his eyes. From the other side of the room, you could hear a chuckles coming out from your husband's mouth. You ignore him. But a hands pull you off Mingyu's side. "Stop it Jeon Y/n!" Jungkook's shouted caught you off guard.

"He's a traitor, remember that!" You move away from him and stand in front of Mingyu blocking him from Jungkook's evil eyes. "I won't let you hurt him! He's my best friend" he scoffed.

Jungkook grab your arms harshly. "Listen to me Jeon Y/n... You know I could do more worsts if I want to" he whisper at your ears making you bite your lips, holding on the angers. "Jimin!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin quickly walk in.

"Take y/n to her room and lock it" you gave him a glare sending him a thousand of hatred. "I fucking hate you Jungkook" he look at you straight in the eyes and look away letting Jimin to dragged you out.

During the whole night you keep on crying. You couldn't bare to know how was Mingyu conditions is. You're to scared to face him. Slowly you walk towards the door and lean on it. You can hear some voice from here.

"Throw the dead body"

Your eyes widened, you gasped and close your eyes letting the tears fall. How could he, how could he did this to you...

The End