Possessing The Popular Guy ( Fantasy AU)✅

"There he is" Hani point towards the basketball team who was joking around with girls all around them. Your eyes eventually landed on their captain, Jeon Jungkook. Both you and Hani are witch. No one know about your identity as both of you are good in hiding yourself from the crowd.

Since last night, Hani keep on pushing you to try on possessing one of the popular guy. You accept it as it was easier to agreed. Hani isn't the type of person who let herself lose that easy. "Which one" you asked, lips smirking and arrogant vibe coming out.

Hani thought for a bit and smiles, "Jungkook of course" you chuckle already knew that she's going to choose him.

"What kind of possess" you asked crossing your arms and raised an eyebrow towards Hani. "Make he become touchy and drooling over you" you frown, "isn't that too much? People might thought that we had an intimate moment before" she chuckles "Oh darling, they're gonna be so jealous with you" you rolled your eyes.

Sighing, you walk towards them. Jungkook spotted you walking towards his way and smirk. Since the first day, he was really interested with you. Knowing you had a fiercest look with those beautiful curves, totally his type.

But the boys keep telling him to not expecting much. You aren't the type to date the popular one. You also didn't like dating that much, he recall the moment you rejected the Rugby Team's captain, Jaehyun.

Everyone knew how hot Jaehyun is. Well not much from him but still. He was good enough. Jungkook take a sit on the bench and poke his cheek with the tongue, excitement filling him as he saw how you're confidently walking towards them.

The girls started to frown when he saw you coming closer. Weird by how you suddenly wanted to be around them. Not to mention the also once asked you to join their 'mean girl' team but you effortlessly ignore them.

All of the team turn towards you as you made your way to one and only Jeon Jungkook. He smirks widened as he open his leg wider making you see how his thighs muscles showing off.

Deep down, you were rolling your eyes in cringed. This guy is totally over himself. He was beyond excited when he saw you walking towards him. You could senses it, after all you had more experience than him. You bring your hands to flipped your hair out of the way making you look extremely gorgeous.

Jungkook grinned seeing you did those. His jaws clench, he was being a total pervert by now. As you stood in front of Jungkook, you tease him by eyeing his body before going to his lips.

Jungkook chuckles and stare at you. You crouch down a bit, meeting his brown eyes. You move closer until your lips near his ears and your right hands caressing his thighs.

Hani was laughing alone as she look at the girls who's giving you a cold face and glaring. She love seeing her friends gaining attention and make those bitches triggered. Meanwhile your left hands caress Jungkook's faces. "You look so damn hot" you whisper to his ears and crouch lower.

He chuckles deeply giving you a dark stare. God, he's totally get turn on with your attitudes. He doesn't even care if the whole school is watching him right now, he just want to hold you closer and make you as his. You didn't want to wait any longer so you look at him straight in the eyes and bite your lower lips.

Slowly, your eyes turn to deep purples. Jungkook frown and stare to your eyes. You speak in witch's language as you try to possess him. His faces change as he look at you blankly. You smirk thinking your magic's work.

Jungkook suddenly smirk evilly. This time, you're the one frowning. His eyes turn to deep red making you squeal in shock. Your eyes widened, you stare at him not believing what is going on right now. He's a vampire!  You try to back away but he grab your arms and pull you until you landed on his laps.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around your waist making your faces stood so close towards him. You gulped in nervousness, you never seen a vampire throughout your whole life. This is the first time... You've heard about them before but never seen one.

Witches power never work on vampires anymore. He move closer to your faces and bit your lower lips. You're so shocked that you didn't even realize what was he done.

Jungkook move to your ears whispering a words.

"It's been so long since I've met a witch" 

The End