Breaking Up✅

You gave him a small smiles as you take a sit beside him on the bench. Both of your stare at now dark sky. "How come the darkness seems more peaceful than light?" He mumble smiling as he look around the place until it landed on his own laps. Soon, a droplets fall on his black pants making you sigh.

"Hey... We promised that we won't cry remember?" He nodded, letting out a deep breath "I just couldn't help it" you smiles understanding his words. If only... Both of you are meant to be together. If only, you can disagree with their words and be with him.

But it's too late... Everything has been settled, and both of you are far too long to even fix it. "What are you feeling?" His questions make you stare at the view not letting out a words.

Deep down, you don't even know. Are you happy? Does it make you feel happy? Are you really want to lose this one and only guy? The person who made you smiles this whole times? None of words could be say by this moments. He chuckles, "why am I hurting when I didn't even do anything to stop it?" He said and even from here you could sense his tears falling again.

"Why am I crying when I'm the one who's being a coward all this time!" He shouted not knowing why and how to stop all of this. He didn't want this to happen but he's also the one who let this happened.

"What if I didn't let him meet your parent those days? Will you still be mine?" He chuckles. You stood up, couldn't even stand this anymore. "I don't want it to be hard, I want us to end it happily" "that's easy for you!" You flinched.

"It's easy for you to say cause you're the one who fell out of love. But how about me? How about me who's the one had to leave because of my own girlfriend already married to my own fucking best friend!" Now you couldn't bare it. Tears welling in your eyes as you turn to stare at him who's breaking down. You can't see him like this, it's killing you...

"Jungkook..." He suddenly pull you towards him and hugged you. You try to move away not wanting to let this feeling getting far, but he hold you tightly. "Jungkook stop" you said but he still didn't budge. "Just once... Let me hug you one more time..."

You sigh in defeat, letting him do what he's wanted. "I love you" your eyes widened. Tears falling one by one as you try your best to not let him feel it. Why? Why are you making me regretting all of my words?

"I know you won't say it back, but please... Let me hold you like this for 5 minutes. Let me recall all the memories we used to had" he mumble at you ears and rest his head on your shoulders. Jungkook close his eyes, feeling your warms surrounding his big figures. He remembers all those time when he only needed you as his blanket as keep cuddling with you from the morning till night.

But now... He about to lose one and the only girl that gave him a thousand of reasons to live. He knew all of this is his fault. If only he didn't introduce Minho to your parents and made those mistakes, he probably the one to be call as your husband now.

But sadly... It wasn't and now, both of you are needed to be apart. You're wife of his friends and he was only your ex. Tragic love is what they said. But painful is what both of you felt.

"Be happy. That's what I hope for" he nodded

"If one day, you feel unhappy. You know where to find me" he smiles as he said those words. Giving you a peck on your head, he watch you entered the car as it slowly drove away.

The End