His Wrongdoing✅

I stood behind those walls, watching your crying your heart out. Tears falling making your beautiful face wet. You lean on the walls putting both of your small palm on your chest. Trying to hold in the pain that I made. "Im sorry" you couldn't hear it. And I couldn't make myself brave to face you.

To show you the face that have made you in this situation. You keep on sobbing, closing your eyes and letting your tears fall. I know you're tired.. I know there's no more chances for me to hold you and make you stay.

I know this all my fault. I let those little spark get the best of me. I let myself fall in the wrong way. I disappointed you, I make you suffer when all did you do was only to make me happy.

I'm afraid. I'm afraid to watch you walk out of my life. But yet, I'm also the one who make you walk out of here. Is this is the end? Is there no second chances for me? I watch as you slowly drifting off to a deep slumber. Not wanting to wasted any time.

I walk to you, holding your small body and lifting it up before gently laying you onto the soft mattress. Holding your faces in between my palms, I slowly lean closer and peck your lips. "I love you"

Without realizing, a tear fell from my eyes as I stare at your beautiful faces. "I'm so so sorry..." I wish you could hear it. I wish you would open your eyes and tell me that you forgive me.

But it will not. It will not happen...

Next morning
I open my eyes only to be greet by an empty spaces besides me. By this time, I know what is this meant. I know what will I face... And I refuse, I refused to accept all of it. What a painful morning. I could feel my eyes watery as it slowly fall.

And to make it more painful is... The sight of our engagement rings was place on the nightstand. "This is the end" I mumble those hurtful words as I could feel my heart dropped.

You're gone.

Away from me...

"I'm sorry"

Cheating is never good even if you're doing by mistakes. - 💜