Best Friend's Fiance✅

Please vote 🙏

I look around as a yawn escaped my lips. "This is so boring" I mumble letting my eyes wonder around the clubs. I admit it, I do love partying, but for some reasons.. tonight I wasn't in my mood for a party. It's just seems so boring and dull.

"Alone?" A sudden voices make me snapped as I turn around and got greeted by a hot looking figure. I raised my eyebrows as I eye his body. A smirk appears on his faces as he saw my reaction. "Watch it, you're drooling over me" he whispered and look away.

Blinking my eyes a couple of times, I gulped and act confident, "you just look hot that's it" from here I could senses his smirks widened.

"I'm Jungkook, you?" I squinted my eyes, "why would I tell you?" He lean closer to my ears "maybe we should know each other's better?" He suggested, I thought for a bit. This random handsome dude suddenly wanted to 'get to know' me better?. Why? Does there no more girl that suit his tastes?

"Why are you taking that long? Are you perhaps.. scared of me?" Jungkook smirks, his eyes shine in dark which make me slowly getting intimate by his actions. "Sure" my words was enough for him as he pull me to sit with him.

We spend the night drinking at getting know each other. "You know you're so handsomeeee" I squint my eyes as I smile cheekily at him. Jungkook who aren't that easy to get wasted look at me raising on his eyebrows.

"You know... You look so dumb right now" he tease and pinched my cheeks. I pout and smile as I stare at his beautifully gorgeous face. I could feel by any second my mind is getting on another places and eventually making me looking goddamn ugly. I suddenly feel shy and bring my faces down.

Jungkook's pov
I stare at her figure who keep on looking down like she just did something wrong. "Jungkook..." She suddenly mumble as I move closer to her faces and look at her concerns. "Why? What's wrong?" I ask and touch her cheek. "I'm embarrassed" she continues bringing up her faces and look at me with her innocent eyes. For no reason, I was capture in her dark brown eyes.

She look prettier with her flustered faces, she's gorgeous... I keep on staring at her, her hair was dark, she wore a black mini dress which perfectly showing on her curves. This woman make me stunned in my places. She make me realize a small spark that starting to appear from inside of me.

Y/n's pov
That night both of you spend a beautiful memorable night together. You and Jungkook started become more closer. Day by day you could feel yourself falling for this guy. He love flirting and teasing you. Despite all of that he also comfort and listen to your words.

But at the same time, you're scared. You don't know whether he have the same feeling or not. You're scared if he might not feel the same way. Everytime you're thinking about him, you always smile and giggling alone.

"Y/n are you listening?" You flinch as Hera grip your hands looking at you annoyed. "I'm sorry, I-i was just deep in thought..." You apologies and turn towards both of your best friend, Hera and Reena.

"What are you thinking?" Reena asked, concerns flashes on her face. You shakes your head signalling her that it's nothing and continue listening to Hera who's now pouting like a kid. "Sorry... Repeat it please" you say and Hera sigh before repeating her words. "I hold a birthday party tomorrow's night and I want you both to attend it" you smiles and nodded as Reena did the same.

"But! With a partner" your eyes widened hearing her words. You frown not knowing whether you could bring one or not. Reena also frown as she look down. "Does it necessary?" You ask Hera. She nodded "I wanted to have a dance with Hyunjin. But it's more fun if my friends are there too"