when he rejected you because of your ilness✅

J.JK Imagines: When He Rejected You Because Of Your Ilness.

Written on 17 June 2020

Your eyes wonder between him and your phones. Jeon Jungkook.. he's so handsome, charming and your exact ideal types. You like him since the day he help you in front of everyone.

You're born with a heart diseases. Which is making you had to wear a special kind of watch that check on your heartbeats. Everytime your heart beat fastened, it will let out a beep which reminding you to calm and take your medicine.

Almost everyone in this school knew about your conditions. Including him, Jeon Jungkook. You always spare a glances at him. He was beyond gorgeous.

"Why are you looking at him like that?"  Jisoo question you as she saw how you admiring him. "I know you like him y/n... But you're making it obvious"  she says rolling her eyes and sigh.

"Should I confess?" You mumble but loud enough for her to heard it. "You better not" Jisoo says looking at you demanding for you to listen towards her. You frown, "why?" She scoffed

"Yah, he's not a nice guy y/n. Maybe he help you once, but that just for his popularity. He help you because he just want a freaking attention!" You again frown. What is wrong with her, why is she talking like that? Jungkook is a nice guy.

"Jisoo... Are you jealous of me? Because he help me?" Your words eventually made her eyes widened in shocked. But a second later turn into a scoffed. "God hell no!" She exclaimed. Pulling both of your shoulders to firmly faces her. Jisoo look at you with serious faces.

"I'm telling you again, Kim y/n. Stop, he's not a guy you're expecting he is. I don't want you to get hurt" you look away. Scared to believe yet hard to listen. You know your Jungkook. Maybe to Jisoo, he was seems like that. But he's better than what she thought. You, yourself will prove it.

And that's it. You're walking towards infamous Jungkook with a small silver box in your hands. All the attention turn towards you as you approach the brown hair guys who was talking with his members.

From here, you can see how his eyebrows raise as he saw you walking towards him. Standing still, you gave him a small smiles. "Hi Jungkook" the words came out naturally as you proudly praising yourself deep inside.

He lick his lips, turning his body completely towards you. You can smell his vanilla colognes which is making a slight red tinted appears on the both sides of your cheeks.

He bend a bit until his lips reach your ears. "Hello, y/n" he whisper, sending shivers down to your spine. Jimin and Yoongi, who's watching both of you from afar, smirks as they know what's going to happen.

"Here.." you says and gave him the small box. He frown but still accept it and open it. Inside is a black smart watch which is limited editions and has a Jk initials crafted only for him. You spend your 3 month allowance for this.

"I.. like you, Jungkook" you confess. He smiles genuinely which made your hearts flutter but in a second, the smiles faded as it was places by a cold eyes and a.... Smirk?

Your frown when his smirks widened. "Do you think I want to be with a person who's got an ilness?" He spatted coldly. You were shocked by his words. Your heartbeat fastened as you were scared yet embarrassed.

And making it worsening is your watch started to beep loudly as he chuckles. "Look at you, pathetic." He glances at the box. "Are you trying to make us same? Giving me a watch that can read my heartbeat" you shakes your head.

You're sweating so bad by the amounts of hurtful words that out from his mouth. Lips trembling, you couldn't believe how naive you are. "And.. for your information, I helped you because I only pity you" that's it.

You raised your hands to slap him but he hold your wrist, preventing you. Glaring at him, he smirk. "Why are you even bother by my words? You aren't gonna live longer so don't do something that make you regret" your eyes widened hearing his words.

Before you could even do anything, another fist already landed on his faces as he fell down harshly. Your eyes shot open as your heart is beating more fast due to fear. You rested your palm on your chest as you try to calm yourself.

Lifting your gazes, you saw Taehyung, your childhood best friend glaring at Jungkook. He was the one who punched Jungkook. "Don't you know how to respect a woman?" Taehyung says, gritting his teeth as his dark eyes shine.

Jungkook scoffed, "why do you even care?!" He shouted. Taehyung jaw's clenched, he's about to beat Jungkook for a second time but you manage to stop him and pulling his away from there.

Jungkook stares at you until you disappeared from his visions. He sigh, standing up and wipe the blood that coming out from his lips. Smiling, he closed his eyes. "I like you too" he mouthed.

The end.