the move

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

okay so im writing this on dec 24🥺

well hope you enjoy this chapter while we celebrate 1/5 most important days of the year:)

louis' birthday, still cant believe this lil shit is almost 30. i hope he has had an amazing 29th

_________

LOUIS' POV:

sadly it was the third, the day i start moving into my new apartment. dont get me wrong im happy to be moving out along with more than thankful. i also can becoming more independent than i already am its just i wont see harry all the time.

but thats okay? right?

i looked around what is now again harrys room to find all my stuff gone. the room still of course looked full, but even harry told me it doesnt feel the same.

"those boxes might he heavy, dont hurt yourself" i smirk as harry picked up two last boxes that mark had dropped off full of my stuck.

he turned back around to me a smirk on his face "might just have to then" he winked back.

a mother fucking pain kink

i swear this boy will be the death of me

i shook my thoughts out of my head and picked up the last box. there wasnt many boxes only six. harry and i have been looking at furniture (second hand) ever since he surprised me with the apartment.

luckily anne found a decent movers team so all the furniture is all in its place. "first night here" harry looked down at his lap as we pulled up to the apartment complex.

"you can always spend nights, im sure anne wont mind" i replied kissing his cheek and exiting the car. "plus i can always come visit you just as easily"

he sighed and followed me around the car to get the boxes out of the trunk. "oh come on dont get all sad on me haz" i noticed his head down examining the two boxes he had in his hand.

"im not" he mumbled stepping out of the elevator and walking towards my apartment. "haz"

i managed to unlocked the door without dropping any boxes. "smaller than i remember" i said looking around.

"cause there's furniture in here lou" harry laughed at me sitting on the beat up red sofa.

the sofa was in between two faded green arm chairs, in the kitchen behind up black stools for the island to match the cabinets, the telly already mounted to the wall by the movers and an old coffee table for the centre of the room.

"cmere" i sat on the sofa holding out my arms "you even said it yourself babe, five minute drive fifteen minute walk"

"i know" he said letting out a laugh that sounded like a cry at the same time. "i mean i still get to see you everyday at school"

"exactly" i sighed running my hands through his curls "and i can still drive you to and from work"

"its just- nevermind its stupid" his voice got more quiet by the end of the sentence.

i looked down at him from the position we were in. both facing the door way from the sofa, harry between my legs drawing circles on my knees with his thumb while he head was against my chest.

""it wont be stupid" i whispered into the top of his head "i promise" he looked up at me with a warm smile, a gentle layer of blush coating his cheeks.