little things

A/N

tpwk harold🙄🤚

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

_______

HARRYS POV:

"you werent supposed to read that you know" my head turned to my right as fast as it could.

louis.

"hi love" his voice sound hoarse. i couldnt bring myself to speak, all i could do was hit the red button next to the bed.

"im here every- oh louis youre up" the nurse smiled walking closer to us "see harry, i told you it wouldnt take long"

she walked over to louis' bed check to see how he was. "how do you feel?"

"ive been better" he sighed looking away from the nurse and back to me.

"alright, im going to change your bandages and unhook a few wires and let you two get some rest. the doctors will be by in the morning" we both nodded, louis tightening his grip on my hand went he saw how bad is scars were.

they were healing slower than usual, but they looked healthy. "right night boys" she smiled walking out if the room closing the lights.

"still weren't supposed to read that you know" he smiled at me "but now you know everything"

we sat in silence, i couldnt make eye contact with louis. i tried but i couldnt. "haz? whats-" he cut himself off taking his hand away from mine.

i looked down at the cold air around my hand. i finally made eye contact with him.

i love you

i love you too

"come here, we will talk in the morning" he whispered rubbing his eyes then holding his arms out.

i didnt even hesitate, i climbed into the hospital bed carefully, louis' thin arms wrapping around me. "im alright, your alright, were alright" he stroked my hair.

ive missed this... ive missed him

"happy valentines day" he whispered staring at the calendar on the wall with all the dates crossed out. "i love you" was the last thing i heard before going to bed.

***

"wait till hes up- he has had a long night" i heard louis whisper.

"you arent worried about the fact youve been in a coma for a week?" another voice spoke.

"i mean sure, i guess but he comes before anyone else."

"louis- you cant seriously still put someone else... even him before you"

"but its harry, my hazza... he comes before every single person in the world. maybe i can put myself seco-"

"first" the other voice spoke

"second" he back panned, his hand tracing my anchor tattoo. i tugged oh his hospital gown letting him know im up. "mornin' baby" he cooed.

i lifted my head being greeted by a man whom i had seen about a few times. "hello harry how are you today? im doctor jones, you can call me steve"

i looked over to louis, feeling tears overwhelm my eyes. "he uh, he can- wont? cant? uh speak"

"right right, im sorry" he sighed "i will be back in an hour to explain everything. give you two some time, he hasnt left your side once" he walked out of the room.