you and me forever

A/N;

lima🥺🥺🥺🥺

hes adorable:)

longer chapter!!!! like longer than "the concert" chapter:)

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

^so i know many chapters have no mention of these, i just automatically put them there! because i never know if something might trigger someone! im just being safe, and im sorry if something was mentioned that wasnt apart of the tw during this story.

also nialls albums in order for the story: flicker, 1d albums, hbw!

_________

HARRYS POV:
2 years later:)

"now may i president to you the class of twenty-thirteen" we all cheered and threw our caps in the air.

we did it. we fucking did it. we made it.

i looked over to maya "five years in prison and we are free" i hugged her.

"oh harry im going to miss you"

"bitch im not going anywhere, emma is a big oart of my life. i love her to bits"

she sighed "i know! but once i get i good amount of money im moving."

"yeah but not out of donny" i replied walking over to our families. "true" she smiled.

"ma... ma" emma urged out in excitement. the almost two year old was in the arms of her super dad. "hi my precious" maya cooed.

liam has made one of the best dads ive ever met, so has zayn actually. hes always helped out being a step dad you could say.

"little bro" gemma gave me a bone crushing hug. "im so proud of you"

"oh move out the way, i want to see my son"

i laughed pulling away from gemma "hi mum" i kissed her cheek hugging her as well.

soon i became bombarded by a set of eight year olds. daisy and phoebe had pulled me into a hug. "harry!" they cried. "hi girls" i crouched down to be at eye level with them.

"louis isnt here! he left a few minutes ago" mark came out of the crowd followed by lottie and fizzy. i gave him a questioning look. "dad! you werent suppose to tell him yet" fizzy complained.

"yes i was louis told me to!" he cried. my eyebrows still furrowed in confusion as to where my boyfriend was. "sorry harry, im taken you to your man" a voice spoke behind me.

"niall!" i turned around to hug him. "where have you been?"

"sorry for recording my second album, geez" he laughed, hugging me back. "i have a life you know"

"no shit, a pretty big one if you ask me" i rolled my eyes.

"right, your special someone awaits" liam spoke, everyone was trying to usher me out. as much as i love him this was just a surprise date.

i hold them for him all the time. whether its a concert or a small picnic at the park he loves them. i mean so do i, he holds them for me sometimes to. not as much as he used to since hes caught up with uni.

i kissed emma goodbye, getting my hair pulled by her. we bid our goodbyes to everyone as we walked to nialls car.

a few screams of girls in our grade or their younger sisters, even some guys. niall has become quite the catch to the entire world.