I'm sorry

TW// abuse, self harm, suicidal thoughts, depression, eating disorders

Enjoy chapter nine:)
_______________

HARRY'S POV:

10:23pm my phone read.

"Haz I'm back!" Louis called walking into the living-room handing me a tub of ice cream

"Where were you?" God I sound like my mother. He had been gone over two hours though. I got a little worried

"I went to go see someone" he hesitated to respond as he grabbed two spoons from the kitchen.

"Who?"

"You asked a lot of question don't you harold"

"I'm just curious"

"Maybe I'll let you meet them one day" he took the ice cream from my hand opening the lid and handing me a spoon.

We watched reruns of 'friends' and ate the ice cream. Louis didn't have much but he had some, in all honesty it was the first thing I've seen him eat while he was here. I noticed anytime he took a bit he would take a deep breath.

He got up from the couch and made his way over to the bathroom, after a few minutes I heard gagging fill the hallway. I felt sick to my stomach just by hearing it. That's when I realized it was Louis. I quickly got up and made my way down the hall.

"Louis... you alright?" I asked softly outside the door

No answer.

"Lou?"

Still no answer.

That's when I took it upon myself and just walked it. There I saw Louis making himself throw up. It was such a sad and terrifying sight to see....

"Oh my god Louis" I ran over to him

He gagged one more time then threw up in the toilet.

"Harry... I-I'm sorry" he wiped his mouth as tears flooded his eyes. "I-I-I'm t-trying" he continued.

I didn't answer I just pulled him into my arms. How broken was he? Clearly very broken... I need to help him...

"H-Harry-"

"Shh"

We didn't say a word, I held him in my arms rocking him back and forth. I felt tears start to pool my eyes. It had been at least 20 minutes. No talking just the sound of Louis the choking on his tears. I slowly picked him up and walked out of the bathroom back to my room. Having déjà vu.

"Louis" I whispered as I layer down on my bed with him in my arm. He burrowed his head deeper in my chest, I held him as tight as I could. I could feel my shirt get a little wet as Louis' tears landed on it. He still didn't respond.

"Louis" I whispered again. I realized his breathing had slowed down and become heavy. He was a sleep. I just laid there with him wrapped up in my arms. I didn't want to wake him so I didn't move. After a bit I found myself falling asleep.

***

LOUIS' POV

I woke up wrapped up in his arms, again. I checked the time 2:47am. I decided to make myself a cuppa since I knew I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep. I slowly untangled myself from the beautiful curly boy.

I walked out of the bedroom into the kitchen where I found Anne making herself tea. I walked over to the counter and grabbed the duck mug. I heard a gasp