Big brother

A/N:

I'm writing this at two in the morning so bare with me here

TW: depression, eating disorders, abuse, self harm, suicidal thoughts

_____________

HARRY'S POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Niall playing the guitar and singing right in my face.

"It's time to get up in the morning! In the morning... morning! I got McDonald's breakfast for you..."
he started of quietly

"I drove 2 miles to get it, so you better get up and eat it. Don't be selfish harryyyyy" he sang out of tune. Lies he doesn't have a car but whatever

"ITS TIME TO GET UPPPPPP" he started shouted.
His accent rang through my ears.

"GET UPPPP!! TIME TO GET UP!!" He jumped on my bed screaming it my ears.

"ITS TIME TO GET UPPPPP TIME TO GET UPPPP" he shouted somehow back on key for a moment.

He repeated whatever type of chorus that was and jumped around some more still managing to strum the guitars. He finally jumped off my bed and sang softly of key in my ear

"Its time to get up... get uuuuuuu-ppp" he then stopped singing. I rolled my eyes sat up and said

"Time to get up!" I then fell back on the bed, my head pounding from the Irish lad screeching in my ears.

"Come on lad, I actually got McDonald's. It's going to be cold!" Niall said with a pout.

"Alright fine Ni, what time is it anyways?" My voice sounded a bit raspy.

"7:35"

"7:35?! Ni we are going to be late for school" i jumped out of my bed. Ni just shrugged and walked out of my room most likely heading to the kitchen.

I quickly got dressed in some black skinny jeans and a grey jumper. I looked at myself in the mirror. My black eye was quite visible today. Luckily my curls fell in front of it. I guess my messy hair does do me some good after all. I slipped on some boots and walked into the kitchen. Surely enough I found Niall stuffing his face with some Maccies breakfast.

"Come on princess we are going to be late" I said grabbing my bag

"Coming!" He said with a mouth full of food

I grabbed some food and left. We walked to school in silence. A comfortable silence to say the least. Once Niall finally finished eating he stopped walking I just stood still. I stared at him like he was insane. I mean he very well is an insane, blonde, blue eyed Irish princess isn't he?

"Harry?" He asked

"You okay Ni?"

"Today's Wednesday right?"

"Um yeah why?"

"We have that big brother programme today"

"that's today?!"

"I hope I get someone good" Niall continued walking.

The big brother/sister programme is when the year 12s take the year 10s under their wing and basically mentor them. All the names are randomly selected. Every single year 12 and 10 have to participate since it counts as extra marks. They mentor you for about 3 months. September to December. You have to spend a lot of time with them and work on a final project. The final project is an essay on the other person. What you have learned from them, if you got along, pros and cons from the other person, if they helped you with anything. You just have to write about your time with them.