Blue

A/N:
thanks for still reading, means a lot.
Fair warning this chapter is written poorly so I'm sorry!

TW// suicidal thoughts, self harm, depression, abuse, eating disorders

Enjoys Chapter 3 xx
————————

HARRY'S POV:

"HARRY! Can you run to the shop and pick up some bread?" I heard Gemma yell from the kitchen.

I opened my eyes and let out a sigh. I sat up in my bed aching in pain. My stomach hurt like hell along with my arms. I rubbed my eyes.

Ouch.

Big mistake.

I walked over to the mirror and surely enough I had a black eye. I stood their for a moment wondering why he beat me up. I mean he always beats me up... I checked my arm for bruises which you could barely see. I grabbed my wallet and walked into the kitchen

Gemma was making some sort of pasta. I'm the one who usually cooks so it was a new sight. I headed to the front door, slipped on my boots and left. It's about a 20 minute walk from my house to the store so I put my earbuds in my ears and listen to my music.

'A team' by Ed Sheeran ran through my ears.
Not exactly my first choice but come one who doesn't love Ed Sheeran?

I got inside the shop and searched for bread. I don't know what type of bread she wanted me to buy, but I'll take my chances. I turned down one of the isles and stopped in my tracks when I saw him.

I didn't know what to do.

Do I ignore him?

Do I say hi?

What do I do?

"Louis?" Is what came out of my mouth.

Fuck.

He had two little girls with him. One walking by his side, the other in his arms. Most likely his sisters. He turned around slowly. He looked a bit shocked. I mean so was I. The kid who beat me up mere hours ago standing in front me at the shop. He scanned me up and down most likely looking at the damage he had done.

"H-hi" he stuttered.

"Hello mister Louis friend" the little girl in his arms said waving at me.

"Louis who is that?" The other one said.

"This i-is u-uh uh" he struggled.

This man who beats the shit out of me every day doesn't even know my name... how does he not know my name?

"I'm Harry" I gave him a 'wtf' look. He definitely got it.

"Hello mister Harry friend" the girl in his arms said with a big grin.

"Hello sir Harold" the other said. Louis looked down at the girl with the biggest grin.

"Sir Harold? I like it" I said looking at the little girl. Louis let out a little laugh. Which made me smile

"Would you like to tell sir Harold your names munchkins?" He asked them.

I smiled at seeing him happy.

Wtf Harry?!

That's when they got all shy. The girl in his arm covered her face with her hands and buried herself in Louis shoulder. The other girl gave Louis a 'pick me up signal' in which he complied. He held both girls in his arms looking happier than ever. It was a nice sight.

"One in my left is Daisy, one on my right is Phoebe" he said a smile.

"Twins?" Was all I said. Of course they are Harry. They look the exact same