two of us

tw// suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression, self harm

—————————

HARRYS POV:

"okay so how many kids are in my house tonight?" mum asked packing her bag for work.

"louis and i, louis' sisters and the boys" i said as she walked towards the door. "maybe gemma as well she said she would try and get the night off" i continued.

"alright please be safe, i left you a twenty pound note on the counter" like i was going to use it anyways, its her money and she needs it to pay bills.

"i will mum, i love you" i gave her a kiss on the cheek. "love you too" she replied closing the door.

i walked into the kitchen as her called pulled put of the driveway. thats when i heard another car pull in.

"HONEY IM HOME" an irish accent echoed through my house. "its actually honey were home ireland. theres more than one person" zayns voice got closer and closer to the kitchen.

"hey zack, hey princess" i closed the fridge door.

"its zayn" he corrected me. i rolled my eyes "sure what ever you say 'big guy'" i nudged him handing him a can of cola.

"so why are we here again?" liam asked harshly coming into the house slamming the door behind him. "whats wrong with him?" i asked

"he has been in a bad mood all day, im not sure" zayn shrugged, i simply nodded.

liam walked in the kitchen and ask again looking pissed off at his phone. "i told you louis wanted to show us something important" niall scoffed at him.

liam replied with a simple but very aggressive "k"

when liam looked up from his phone i noticed zayn giving him that 'we'll talk later' look in which liam nodded slowly.

niall was searching my kitchen for snacks as i prepared dinner for the large amount of people that would be here.

"where is my little brother" a familiar voice ran through the house. i stopped what i was doing and ran to the front door.

gemma threw her arms out and pulled me into an tight bear hug, in which i hugged her back. "ive missed you" she said "how have you been?"

"ive been alright, ive missed having you around" i ended the hug walking back to the kitchen, she followed. "liam, zayn this is my sister gemma" i returned to the stove.

"hi boys, hello leprechaun" she said as niall pulled his head out of the fridge. "how has my favourite blond been?"

"gemma!" his voice cracked. i chuckled, niall has had a crush on my sister for quite some time. should i be mad? i guess but im not. its quite cute actually, he gets all nervous around her. "ive- uh ive been um... good" i noticed him wiped his hands on his jeans.

zayn laughed at the sight. "written any new songs yet?" she asked walking over to the stove to see what i was cooking.

"i almost have an album put together" he said without stuttering. "only one more song" he continued talking about his album. music is something he can talk about for ages.

his album is called "flicker", he said he is struggling writing the last song called 'too much to ask' but he will get it.

"HAZZY BEAR" two little girls shrieked running into the kitchen. i turned around to catch them as they both jumped into my arms. "hello munchkins" i laughed as i held them.