Mark

TW// self harm, abuse, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, depression

_____________

HARRY'S POV:

"Let me talk to her" I whispered in Louis' ear.

I felt my stomach flood with butterflies as he looked at me.

"Okay.." he said walking over to Fizzy and the twins

I slipped on my boots and walked outside. I could see Lottie walking down the street. I ran over and caught up to her. Quite honestly she's a fast walker.

"Louis leave me alone" she said

"Not Louis" I replied walking beside her.

"Oh uh hi"

"Hi"

We walked in silence for about 5 minutes. We both didn't know where we were going. We just turned down random streets, passed run down houses and some fancy homes. I think at some point we turned back around because we were along the main road again.

We stayed silent for a while until i heard a few sniffles come from Lottie.

"It's just hard without her here" she stopped walking. I could see tears start to fall.

"Without who?" I asked sitting down on a near by bench

"Louis didn't tell you?" She sat next to me.

"I've only started becoming friends with him today" I put my arm around her

"Well I-um" she was trying to say something

"It's okay Lottie you don't have to tell-"

"Our mum died" the tears were rolling even faster down her cheeks. I just hugged her as tight as I could.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered

"It's not your fault-t" she told me wiping the tears from her face.

"I want to ask how but I don't want to pry" I looked at her. God I can't imagine what their going through.

"I mean I guess Louis can tell you... why and how" she rolled her eyes. I didn't comment though.

"Can we head back now? Please..." she said as she got up from the bench.

"Come on" I gave her a soft smile. She then smiled back.

We walked back to their house. We talked about Louis and their family. She mentioned her father but always said he wasn't home. I didn't dig deeper since I barely know them. We then talked about the big brother programme and what it is. She seemed to be feeling better than she was 20 minutes ago.

As we stepped into the house we saw broken glass covering the floor. The three girls in the corner of the living room looking I terrified... and Louis in a ball on the floor.

Lottie ran over to make sure the girls were alright. I ran over to check Louis. He was still breathing, he was blood dripping down from above his eye again. He appeared to have a black eye started to form and he was clutching his stomach. Oh my god was that a terrible sight.

"Louis" I whispered gathering his smaller body in my arms and carried him over to the couch.

I sat down and held him in my arms for a bit... his eyes were open but all he could seem to do was hold back tears. I sat there stroking his beautiful soft messy brown hair.

"h-harry?" He asked weakly

"Hi lou" I said softly

"d-did they see?"