shots n tattoos: ziam pov

hey all, i'm currently editing this entire story but i'm so glad so many of you are enjoying it. it's actually insane to me-

anyways by looking at the comments on this chapter i've noticed all of you wanted a ziam pov about their kiss on new year's and quite frankly idk why i didn't write it in

but your wish is my comand:

also there is a small flashback scene in this:)

_______________
THIRD PERSON POV:

"happy new year!" everyone shouted. harry and louis kissed, niall and maya hugged and liam hug zayn. after the hug liam turned to maya to kiss her on the cheek when glass shattered behind them.

liam watched as zayn fled down the hall "zayn!" he shouted after him "fuck off!" was the response he got. he looked back to see vodka and broken glass on the floor. he didn't take any longer to run after zayn.

his stomach was churning, head spinning. it didn't help that he was drunk but it wasn't a fun feeling. he had left the front door open as he ran out looking for the black haired one. it was dark, street lamps lighting up small buts of the road.

the snow and ice made it difficult to run and not wearing a jacket definitely didn't help with the cold. yet liam didn't care. as he passed others houses he heard different parties going on and saw a few people scattered outside having smokes.

he had no clue where zayn went and where he was even going but he took himself to the schools footie field. there in the freezing cold of winter, sitting on a bench, head in hands was zayn.

"zayn" he called, running over trying not to slip. zayn looked up and shook his head. the street lamp near him showed part of his face, tears in his eyes. when liam got closer zayn got up and walked away "zayn!" he called again.

no answer.

liam ran up and grabbed his arm, zayn immediately tried to get away "can you fuck- off" his voice cracked as he held back tears "no" liam protested, still holding onto his arm "what the fuck was that" he spoke referring to the vodka.

"nothing, i'm just tired can you-"

"zayn what the fuck happened"

"nothing!"

"it wasn't just nothing, you threw a fucking bottle of vodka on the ground and stormed off-"

"i knocked it over by accident! are we fucking done?" zayn pulled his arm away, yet didn't leave liam alone. they just stood there staring at each other "c'mon zayn... i've known you since forever what happened"

"you wouldn't get it" zayn rubbed his hands over his face. silence fell between the two as the snow fell "zay-" he started to walk away. foot prints left behind him. liam stood there decided one more shot "ZAYN"

he turned around "you wouldn't fucking get it okay?" he repeats. liam walked closer to the other "then help me understand"

there was a weird feeling in the air and it wasn't the freezing cold. liam's brain wasn't sure what it was as he stared at zayn "trust me li, you wou-"

"make me get it" he persisted.

"no"

"for fuck sakes" liam huffed, he was getting annoyed "you've been acting like this ever since i met maya!" zayn's eyes went from avoiding liam to giving him a death stare "know what, no. it's every time i talked to someone new. every fucking time"

"you're such a conceded prick" zayn spat "making it all about your fucking self"

liam threw his arms up "then what's it about if not me?" liam knew it had something to do with him but he still could not figure out what.