captain

This is my fav photo of Louis:)

The photo has nothing to do with the chapter just wanted to share it!

Also sorry for the fact that it's 2 povs

Not like it matters it's my story lmao^

TW// abuse, self harm, suicidal thoughts, depression, eating disorders
___________

ZAYNS POV:
(I know insane^)

"Give em time Ireland" I said pushing the twins on the swings. "They've had two weeks!" He huffed sitting on the bench.

"This is all new for Louis, and I'm sure H as well. Fourteen days isn't nearly enough time"

"THEY KISSED!" He shouted so loud. This kid ever quiet?

"You didn't actually see it-"

"Yes I know but I can just tell!" I let the girls off the swing. They ran off to play on the slides with Fiz "Ireland you need to calm down and let them figure shit out on their own" I sat next to him.

"Fine" he muttered. After a minute his head shot up sniffing his nose like a dog "Their back" he said almost instantaneously- I looked around. I couldn't even see liam. Moment later liam and Lottie came over the hill of the park holding two bags of McDonald's. Jesus Christ that kid loves food.

"Girls food!" Niall called. The three girls came running over. "Took you long enough" he said snatching the bag of food out of liams hand.

"Woah calm down blondie" Lottie said a little taken back.

We all ate our food, well niall inhaled his food. Then all headed back to my place. The girls haven't seen my mum in a while and she missed them honestly. We stock piled into Liams and my car. We ended up getting back to my place a few minutes after liam.

"Mum we are back and brought company!" I hollered walking into the entry way. "In the kitchen!" She called back.

"I smell cookies" Niall ran right past us into the kitchen. I followed behind him with Phoebe and Daisy in my arms. Lottie and Fizzy were watching tv in the living room, liam was having finishing up my homework. In my defence he volunteered to do it since I was busy.

"Hi pumpkins!" My mum smiled taking the girls from my arms. Niall was right- she was making cookies, food hound. "hi trish!" they both hugged her.

I helped mum finish the cookies, the twins were colouring with Liam, the other girls were debating which guys at school are hot and niall was searching our fridge for more food. After a few moments niall grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs with Liam.

"What?" Liam asked in a huffed sitting in my bed.

"Zayn" he looked at me "please" cue the puppy eyes. I know what he wants, liam is in confusion.

"Fine b-" I couldn't even finish my sentence

"They are meant for each other" he started. "Have you seen the way they look at each other? The mirroring as well! That's some soulmate shit guys! It's so fucked but still adorable-"

"They hated each other no less than two weeks ago ni" liam cut him off.

"Oi! I'm talking payno" he rolled his eyes. "As I was saying. Soulmates. They are soulmates. Yes they may have hated each other two weeks ago but like shit changes. I don't know why Hary forgave Louis for beating the shit out of him every day but he did and they have both fallen for each other" he breaths out after talking so fast. "They just need to realize that"