graduation

A/N:

2 more chapters left after this one:(

i will notify you when my new story comes out tho!!

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

____________

LOUIS' POV:
5 hours and 15 minutes to go.

"OI OII" i yelled running into liams house.

"WE FUCKING GRADUATE TODAY MATE" liam yelled back.

"fucking insane" i muttered into a hug.

we. fucking. graduate. its again, insane. i had gotten accepted into the local donny college, which was enough for me. its close to home and the drama department is really professional.

"ireland cant make it, his team wanted him for some project he is working on" he said as we entered his kitchen.

"thats alright, hes flying back for the summer" i shrugged off.

niall spends most of his time here, only goes to america for projects or album recordings/promotions. sinces hes only seventeen they want him with his parents majority of the time.

"louis darling! how are you" karen -liams mum- walked into the kitchen.

"im great misses payne, how are you" i gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"oh couldnt be better" she gave me that warming smile i always get when im over. she really is like another mum to me.

ive grown up with both liam and zayn since we were in just year two. so karen and trish have been like a second and third mum to me.

i checked the time, five hours till we walk. "you got your speech prepared?" liam asked.

some reason i was elected valedictorian. "yeah, took me only two weeks" the two weeks ive been back at school.

we were now headed to pick up zayn to hang out the three of us. we havent been the original trio since september.

i wont even have to worry about being a third wheel. well they arent even out to everyone. just their parents, our group and the team. although even if they were they wouldnt be all pda.

"hey tommo, hey babe" zayn popped his head through liams window kissing his cheek before getting into the backseat.

"you lot are so cute it's disgusting"

"shut it, you and harold are worse"

"dont drag my perfect boyfriend into this" i stared at zayn throw you rearview mirror. liam changed the subject back to graduation.

we ended up at a pub getting a few drinks, we knew not to get pissed as of graduation but also because i had to drive back.

"turning your phone off liam? who is this?" i was taken back a little, its something he never does.

"harry is with maya, theyll be okay" he responded ordering the first round of pints.

"right! heres to finally making it out of that hell hole, and to louis because he fucking made it" zayn lifted his pint.

"CHEERS" we shouted.

we only ordered the rounds of pints. enough to give liam a small headache, give zayn a small buzz and to still keep me sober.

"have any name ideas yet?" i asked picking at my small bowl of crisps. liam gave a big smile. "maya was thinking of ellie, i said i liked millie or poppy"