unspeakable

A/N:

the photo do be lowkey swag🥵

k anygays...

IM SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I HATED WRITING THE CHAPTER

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

________

HARRYS POV:

"fuck fuck fuck fuck" i muttered trying to get the door open, it didnt help that the tears in my eyes made my vision fuzzy.

i pulled out my phone dialling the first number i could find. "harry?"

"fuck niall- i cant get the door open and he locked himself in, and i- fu- shit niall its, louis... FUCK"

"harry mate... im not in donny anymore"

"i- i gotta call- liam... b-bye niall"

"know what- i'll see you soon mate" the line went dead.

i quickly scrolled finding liams number still trying to get the door open. "liam- please hurry its lou- fuck l- just hurry"

"zayn grab the keys" i heard liams voice yell distant from the phone. "be there soon hang in there" another line gone dead.

i heard a something small hit the tiles in the bathroom. "LOUIS" i cried "please- lou.. dont"

i heard his crying overlay with mine, i heard gagging, the sounds of something falling into the toilet and before i knew it a big thud against the floor. "fuck no no no no"

i finally kicked the door down, i froze immediately seeing his body sprawled out on the floor. blood covering his wrists and thighs, he looked lifeless.

i checked the toilet seeing nothing but bile and blood, lots of blood.

i fell onto my knees next to him "baby... lou.. please no, no no no no no" i shook my head. it cant be real,
it cant be.

i got my phone out again to call nine nine nine. "harry?" liams voice filled the house.

he clearly drove as fast as he could.

"nine nine nine whats your emergency?"

"bathroom-" i pulled away from the phone.

"hello? is anyone there" the operator spoke.

liam and zayn entered the bathroom in complete shock. zayn quickly grabbed my phone, speaking to the operator as he made his wat into the bedroom.

"liam its all my fault" i sobbed even more.

"none of this is your fault h" i knelt dowm staring at louis body.

"yes it is liam- im the one who keeps telling him to ea-" i stopped myself before the last letter of the word came out.

he sighed sitting down entirely next to lou and i. "harry, listen to me ive seen the way youve handled this whole thing. id wish i noticed sooner than last week... but you never forced anything on him"

"but- he- i-" i couldnt get words out. liam knew? which meant zayn knew and maya... and most likely niall.

why didnt they say anything?

"the ambulance should be here in a few" zayn spoke softly from the hall.

zayn stayed with louis in the bathroom checking every so often, doing as the operator told him to.