protect

A/N:

hehe😼

thats all!

also 'nobody is listening' ... our king zayn made yet again another masterpiece of an album

also thank you for over 10k reads- thats like insane🥺

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression.

R@PE WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!

im so sorry^
__________

HARRYS POV:

"therapy appointment next week" louis sighed entering our bedroom with two cuppas. "dont look at me like that haz"

"i hate therapy lou" i leaned back against the headboard. he let out another sigh, a softer one this time "i know, i do too... but if not therapy what else?"

"anything but therapy" i placed my head on his shoulder, taking a sip of my tea. "alright..." his voice went quiet.

"well its spring break, we have a week to ourselves" i steered the conversation.

"very true-" his phone buzzed. lou picked up his phone, i didnt need to see his face to know he rolled his eyes.

"georgia again?" i asked

"she wont stop trying to contact me. i dont see why she cant leave me alone"

"have you told her you dont want contact with her?"

he rolled his eyes again "ive tried explaining to her, much the same to troy... im happy with my family, i dont want to speak to someone who wronged my mother let alone another child from that person"

he handed me his phone letting me read her messages on instagram.

georgiaaustin: hey!

georgiaaustin: how are you? x

georgiaaustin: okay dad said you wouldnt want to talk to me, but i want to get to know my brother!

louist91: i dont want to seem rude but i dont want to talk to troy and anyone involved with him...

georgiaaustin: okay so you hate our father, but that doesnt mean you are going to hate me.

georgiaaustin: lou, come on!!

louist91: 1. dont call me that 2. i never said i hated you 3. he isnt my father... so goodbye

georgiaaustin: louis please, i was an only child...

georgiaaustin: can we meet up at least once?

georgiaaustin: tea? something? please?

georgiaaustin: saw you have a boyfriend, hes cute. does he have a name? or do you always call him curly?

georgiaaustin: no im not some homophobic asshole like dad. i mean i love dad hes just annoying

the messages kept going. "its like she's obsessed with you or something jeez" i tried not to laugh.

"its so fucking annoying"

"block her" i shrugged finishing my tea. louis choked on his "im sorry what?" he spoke coughing.

"if shes being annoying then block her"

"my god styles what ever happened to your kindness?" he laughed pulling me in close.