the last day

A/N:

mother harold, mother harold, mother harold!!!!!!

i know ive been saying thank you a lot but i didnt know that so many people would actually like my story!

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

___________

LOUIS' POV:

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON" a voice woke me.

"whattt" i mumbled into my pillow.

suddenly a large body jumped on me, flipping me over and pepper kissing me. "wake. up. now" he spoke  between kissing my nose.

"hazza" i whined trying to push him off me.

"come on, i called the school. you dont have to eat their crap breakfast today"

"what do you mean?"

harry picked and dragged me out to the living room. there stood maya, zayn, liam and even niall. "HAPPY LAST DAY" they all shouted.

"oh lewis mate, we are getting pissed tonight" niall ran up and hugged me.

he shook me, therefore i woke up even more. "wait... last day?" i asked

"its the twenty first of may" maya sat down at the island. there were pancakes, bacon, eggs, fruit... you mame it.

"its already may?" i asked looking over to the calendar on the fridge. 'end of program' was written on todays date.

"wait..." i met everyones eye.

"you did it baby, you got through the nine weeks!" harry came up to me wrapping me up in his arms, i felt tears fill up my eyes. "im so so so so so so so proud of you"

"we all are" zayn and liam spoke almost at the same time.

we all sat around and on the counters/island talking about my recovery journey, the baby girl, how nialls uk tour went.

you know, the doctor said six weeks but he lied snd said nine. just to be sure i was healthy, all honesty im only four weeks clean for cutting.

harry knows, along with anne and mark. none of them were disappointed in me.

i still get urges to cut and throw up. im less suicidal, i guess i have been for a while. since harry came into my life ive always made myself rethink the choice of ending it.

i mean i just put it off before that because of the girls, but harry just makes things easier and happier.

***

i walked through the sliding doors immediately greeted by briana. "YOU FUCKING DID IT"

"hi bri" i laughed "thanks, nine weeks of hell"

"oh dont even complain" she grabbed a hold of my arm as we walked over to the secretary.

i signed in, handed over my phone and car keys... for the last time. "i get it youve been here six months! you get out in two though"