positive

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, abuse, depression, eating disorders

more of a lilo chapter:)

——————

LOUIS' POV:

"for fuck sakes mate, whats your problem?" zayn quizzed as liam shut his locker door. "you have been like this for a week now"

he didnt respond. "liam please, whats going on?" i asked as we went to our next lesson. "i hate seeing you like this" he still didnt respond.

as zayn left us to go his science lesson, i pulled liam into the toilets "get the hell off me" he shoved me into the wall. "what is your problem!"

"no what in the fuck is your problem" i shoved him back "you have been acting like a fucking dick the entire week and ive had quite enough of it"

"im not the one with the problem" he muttered

"then who the fuck is?" i exclaimed "cause i really need to know"

"i just-" the bell rang. "i have to get to class" he said walking out of the bathroom. for fuck sakes what happened?

maybe he killed someone
no he didnt you insane?
its a thought...

i shook my thoughts out of my head and went to english. "detention tomlinson" my teacher called as i walked into the class.

"im not even that late" i back panned "the bell just rang"

"still late, i will see you after school" she said, i rolled my eyes as she turned to the rest of the class.

***

the day passed by like summer, short and quick. "want some?" harry asked me as he placed a bottle of lemonade down in front of me. i simply shook my head no  as he sat down next to me.

"you okay?" he whispered to me, which i could barely here over all the talking in the cafeteria. my head was throbbing from all the noise.  "liam" was all i replied. he nodded in return and still pushed the bottle of lemonade towards me since he could tell i had a headache.

"im fucking fine niall, piss off will you?" i heard liam shout across the crowded room. i looked to find niall scared shitless. it was still a shock from all of us to find liam so mad at everyone.

"who is he talking too?" zayn questioned, we all watched as liam made his way over to a girl with short brown hair and what looked like greyish-blue eyes? i couldnt tell since we were pretty far away.

"i think her name is maya henry" harry replied "she is in our sciences" niall shook his head yes. i watched as she handed him what looked like a tampon?

liam doesnt get his period!!!!

he stared at the tampon for a good minute before shaking his head. they talked for another 3 minutes until it turned into a fight, then walked out the cafeteria "was that a tampon?" niall asked

"i was thinking the same thing" i responded. "he has been annoying the shit out of me though" i scoffed, i felt someone slap my arm. "oi!"

"i get it your pissed at your best mat-" zayn started

"harry is my best mate but go on" i said looking at harry

"okay, well regardless there is something wrong and h-" he was cut off again by liam yelling at me.

"tomlinson you fucker get your ass over here" his voice filled the room. everyone stopped talking and stared right at me. "now" he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the caf.