fizzy

it has taken me so long to write this for some reason, the writers block is insane:/
_

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, depression, abuse, eating disorders

_______

LOUIS' POV:

"ow that hurts man" he winced in pain.

"we are almost done, can you try and keep still?" he nodded as i put the needle back on their arms. "i take it this is your first tattoo?" i asked

"yeah just something to piss off my parents"

"i get that, i got a few to piss of me step-dad" i wiped of his arm revealing a small bird on his bicep.

"thanks louis it looks sick" we got up and walked to the front of the shop. "no problem, luke right?" i asked.

"yeah, i'll see you around" with that he left. it had been a long shift at work, inked more people than usual. mainly it was kids my age wanted to piss of their parents.

"you can head home now kid" michael (my boss) said walking to the front desk.

"you sure? i thought i was closing"

"i got it from here, you had a long day. enjoy your friday night"

"thanks michael, see you monday" i said grabbing my bag and heading to my car. it was a short drive from the shop to harrys place, well my place

"you cant catch me!" phoebe ran past me at full speed as i entered the house. "you can run but you cant hide" harry ran after her.

"im hiding though!" daisy shouted from where ever she was. i just stood at the door admiring the amount of cuteness in front of my eyes.

phoebe ran past again so i quickly picked her up. "heyyy" she protested. "looks like i caught you" i laughed out.

"oh hey" harry panted "i thought you were closing tonight" he took phoebe out of my arms so i could take off my coat

"michael said i could leave early" i slipped off my shoes.

"boobear!" daisy shouted running out of the kitchen and jumping into my arms. "hi munchkin" i smiled

"dinners ready if you want any" harry walked into the kitchen with the girls following close behind him. they looked like little ducklings.

i walked into the kitchen to see harry serving the girls some type of soup. "whats this?" i asked.

"leak and potato soup, want to try a little bit? i can put some in a cup for you boo" he ask. i simply just nodded trying not to blush at the pet name.

"louis what do you work?" daisy asked finishing her soup. "what?" i questioned

"he is a tattoo artist" harry replied somehow knowing what she meant.

"whats that?"

"he draws on people" harry got up to clear the dishes. "but the marker stays on your skin forever"

"thats so cool! can i get a tattoo louis?" phoebe begged.

"you little miss are much too young" i pulled her onto my lap, she let out a sigh "you can get one when you are older"

"okay" she mumbled getting off my lap and running into the living room, daisy following close behind.

"you did good today" harry handed me a cuppa as i got up from my seat.

"what do you mean?"

"with the food lou, im proud of you" he wrapped me up in his arms. the feeling of comfort and safety came rushing my way, i never wanted to let go.