id love to

TW// self harm, depression, eating disorders, abuse, thoughts of suicide

-----------------

HARRYS POV:

it had been a few days since we saw troy, my mind was still trying to understand exactly what louis said that night. too late? maybe i do have chance. maybe i really do. "haz!" a voice echoes through the house. "i need your help" i snapped out of my thoughts realizing it was louis and he sounded distraught.

i got up off of the couch and rushed to the bathroom "what-" i stopped mid sentence. "oh your okay" i sighed with relief watching him mess up his hair

"shit i didnt mean to-" he sighed "im not-"

"i know that love i got worried is all" i said turning him back around to face the mirror, my hands around around his waist and head on his shoulder. "what do you need help with?" i asked

"my hair" he said all frustrated. "its not cooperating with me today" he huffed

i laugh and started fixing it for it him until it look perfect, i mean dont get me wrong his hair is always perfect. i meant the way he wanted it done.

"that better?" i asked

"much, thank hazza" he replied hugging me, i hugged him back trying not to messed up his hair.

"when are you and the girls going?" louis was taking all four girls out for a family night, since they havent been alone just them in a while. "very soon" he replied checking his phone.

"are you girls finished your homework?" louis asked the twins who were just colouring away, i swear kindergarten is a load of bullshit "we finish ages ago" phoebe stated exaggerating the a.

"listen we gotta get going if we want to catch the movie, plus i have a special surprise for you and the other girls" he knelt down next to them, their faces lit up at the mention of a surprise. "then we have to go now!" daisy jumped into lou's arms

"alright alright" louis laughed out walking towards the door with phoebe holding his hand and daisy in his arms. "get your coats on girls" louis told them placing daisy on the ground. the girls listen and did what they were told.

"you gonna be alright on your own haz?" he asked slipping into his coat.

"yes lou i will, plus gemma and mum are coming over for a bit" i replied as he pulled me into his arm, i gave him a big hug in return. "okay, bye love" he replied kissing my cheek.

this has become normal to us at this point. if people didnt know any better they would think we are dating, sadly we arent though. "have fun" i said as the door closed.

***

"oh come on please" she whined

"gemma i dont want to" i replied

"h i havent spent time with you or mum in a long time! please" she practically begged at this point.

"fine, one only" i huffed placing my hands on the kitchen table "its sparkly" i remarked staring at my once plain nails.

"well it is nail polis-"

"i said one gemma not all of them!" she was trying to paint my entire right hand. "what are you doing?" i looked at her as she picked up my phone. "gemma?" it looked as if she was scrolling through my contacts

"haz? are you okay?" louis' voice came out my phone speaker. i felt my cheeks burn up. "hey L its gemma"

"oh hey gems, everything alright?"