dancing queen

A/N:

just wanted to say that photo is hot^

k bye🏃‍♀️💨

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

_________

HARRYS POV:

"YOUNG AND SWEET ONLY SEVENTEEN. DANCING QUEEN FEELING BEAT ON THE TAMBOURINE OH YEAHH" four very obnoxious lads sang loudly. "YOU CAN DANCE YOU JIVE, HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE" my eyes fixed on the telly trying to block out them out

"OOOOO SEE THAT GUY WATCH THAT SCENE DIGGING THE DANCING QUEEN" they finally ended when louis jumped onto my lap.

"you guys wont shut up will you" i stare at them wrapping louis up un my arms.

"come on h your seventeen now" niall said sitting down next to me. "you really dont want to do anything?"

"lads ive said no like fifty times" i looked around meeting everyones gaze.

"fine, but we are having cake and opening presents later" zayn patted my shoulder.

"presents? seriously?"

"yes curly you are getting presents" lou looked up at me, i furrowed my brows at the name, and he had seemed to read my mind. "babe ive used the nickname before" he whispered into a smile.

i smiled turning my head back to niall "dont you have an interview today?"

his eyes widen checking the time "its already half past twelve? i was supposed to leave twenty minutes ago" he quickly grabbed his keys and wallet

"im on at quarter to two" he smiles shutting the door.

we all laugh, the others joining us on the couch. "you really watching the notebook again?" zayn asks from the other end of the sofa.

"yes yes i am" i stuck my finger up at him

"ooo seventeen has changed you"

"if louis wasnt lying on top of me id beat your ass"

"oh no not the wild curly monster" he sarcastically cried "liam help im going to die" he begged still being dramatic.

i heard louis' sunshine laugh again which made me squeezed him as tight as a could. "i love you so much" i laugh into the crook of his neck.

"i love you more" he smiled up

i fake gasp "impossible"

"very possib-"

"you guys make me want to empty my stomach" liam laughed

louis rolled his eyes "yeah then whats going on with you two?"

they stared at each other, zayn in between liams legs, their hands intertwined. "what do you mean?" zayn furrows his brows.

"bitch please" louis scoffs "look at you two"

"theres nothi-"

"bullshit liam" i remark "zayn you bloody kissed him and you liam said you didnt pull away" a layer of pink caked their faces.

"oh youre in that stage arent you?" louis gasped "the one haz and i were in for the longest time"

"oh my god you are arent you" i looked at them.

the room went silent for a moment before zayn go the courage to speak up "were still trying to figure it all out i guess" he mumbled towards the end.