epilogue

A/N:

mans hot^^

anyways, here it is... the epilogue!

its long though:)

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

___________

LOUIS' POV:
the year 2020 (minus a pandemic😌)

"DADDY DADDY DADDY" a small high pitched voice yelled in my ear. i groaned into my pillow before opening my eyes to be greeted with a small pair of emerald green eyes. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

she yelled again. "thank you baby girl" i sat up as she crawled in my lap. "jj i told you to wait outside the door" the other pair of emerald eyes entered the room.

"im sorry" she pouted.

"its okay darling" he smiled. jj rolled off of my lap, sitting next to me as harry placed a tray on top of me. "happy birthday love"

chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream on top that formed the number 29. "i feel too old" i cringed a little.

"still just as small when we first started dating" harry nudged me.

"thin ice tomlinson" i stared at him. i looked over to jj who was eyeing the food. "who knew a four year old could have such an attraction to food" i told harry.

his lips met mine, the kiss was soon broken off by jj going "ewwww cooties" which made us laugh.

harry went back down stairs to finish up the rest of breakfast as i finished my own. "are we seeing auntie daiwy and phweby tomorrow?"

"why yes we are along with lottie, fizzy and grandpa mark" i picked her back up and placed her on my lap.

she let out a shriek just as harry came bursting through the door. "hospital... now" he seemed out of breath.

"what?" i started to panic, getting up from the bed.

"gemma- hes coming... were having a boy-"

"you better not be messing with me" i felt so overwhelmed.

"then explain the phone call i just had with my mum. lou babe... we are having a baby boy and that day is today"

"we have to leave" i cried, my breathing quickly sped up. harry took jj to get changed right away explain the situation.

shes been very excited about being a big sister. i quickly got changed grabbing the hospital bag and ran to the car. jj was already in her car seat with harry in the passengers.

i got in the drivers seat and pulled away from our house. i had called liam to tell him the news, emma actually answered and got excited telling her fathers and texting her mum.

harry texted niall to tell him as well. he then grabbed my phone and called my family. it what felt like hours we had finally made it to the hospital.

"gemma styles" i told the secretary. she told me room 419. we walked towards the elevator and hit the number four.

"johannah tomlinson junior, no running" harry called after our four year old who fled the elevator the second the doors opened.

i quickly found the room, knocking on the door. "come im" a faint voice called. i opened the door seeing gemma, anne and a very familiar nurse.

"louis tomlinson" the nurse -sarah- smiled. "i havent seen you in years"

"sarah! how are you"

"ive been good, miss styles tells me this is your kid"