Punching bags

A/N:
If you are here then congrats, you've made it past a shit chapter one! Lmao anyways enjoy:)

TW// self harm, eating disorders, suicidal thought, depression, abuse

(Not much in this chapter but imma still add it in^)

Sorry if this chapter is so long!

Anyways enjoy chapter two:)
______________

LOUIS' POV:

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. That annoying ass alarm. When did I even fall asleep last night? I rolled over in my bed to turn it off. I stood up and felt my world spin. I was used to it at this point. I walked over to my closet and grabbed my cleanest looking clothes. A white tank top, black oversized hoodie and some grey sweatpants. As I slipped on my hoodie I felt my arms starting to itch, I tried my best to ignore it. I looked around my room for my grey beanie. Once I found it I headed downstairs. I passed Marks room, he wasn't there thankfully. As I walked into the living-room Fizzy was packing the twins school bags along with her own.

"Good morning Lou!" Phoebe and Daisy said cheerfully while running up to me.

"Good morning munchkins" I said with a grin, giving them a tight hug. They never fail to make my day.

"Morning big bro" fizzy said throwing her school bag over her shoulder.

"Morning Fiz, where's Lottie?" I asked.

"She left for the bus stop a few minutes ago. Oh by the way I'm going over so Sarah's to finish our history project"

"Alright text me when you get there and tell Lottie to get home right after school. I'm doing groceries alright? She's gotta take care of our precious little munchkins" I told her as she made her way to the front door with the girls.

"Will do! Gotta go or we will miss the bus! Come on girls" she said in a hurry.

"Bye bye Louis" Daisy said with the cutest little grin on her face as she walked out of the door.

As soon as the door closed I let out a deep breath. It was quiet, my head was spinning. I ignored it though, I went to go grab my bag when I saw the hole in the wall in the dinning room. Note to self cover the hole before that drunk shit sees it. I grabbed my car keys and checked the time. 7:37am
Cool I was going to be late again, although I'm always late. Whatever. I slipped on my black vans and left. It's about a 20 minute drive from my house to school. 20 minutes of pure bliss. No screaming sisters, no drunk, no one telling me I'm a fuck up. Just me, my thoughts and some music. As I drove down the road I turned on the radio.
'A team' By Ed sheeran filled the car.
It wasn't exactly my first choice in music but come on who doesn't love Ed sheeran? I started singing along. A couple more of his songs filled the car. Next thing I new I was in the parking lot of that hell hole of a school. Luckily I'm in year 12 so I don't have to come back here next year. As I got out of my shit show of a car I heard the second bell ring. I guess I wasn't too late after all.

I walked into the giant brick building and made my way to my locker. I threw my shit in it and made my way to my first lesson, maths. Oh how I hate maths. I checked my phone again for the time. 8:03 am
Only three minutes late today. New record. I walked into my maths class and was greeted with a detention slip.

"Late again Mr. Tomlinson. Detention" my maths teacher Mr. Higgins said. I couldn't  get detention for fuck sakes. I had so much to do after school.

"Aren't I always Paul" I said with a fake smile grabbing the detention slip.

"Mr. Higgins to you" he said