talk

A/N:

GOLDEN WAS HEJSOANDBJSA-

WHO GAVE HIM THE RIGHT TO BE THAT GORGEOUS?!?

And he's so happy in it🥺

anyways...

TW// Thoughts of suicide, self harm, depression, abuse, eating disorders

Talk of r@pe in this chapter!!

———————-

HARRY POV:

Why did I kiss him? What the hell?
He kissed back though
He probably felt bad
Shut it. Why else would he kiss back?
Does he like me?
No
Yes
No
Well we are about to find out
Wait what?

"Here" Louis handed me a cuppa. It had been about an hour since everyone left. The tension was really thick, for once silence was awkward. "Thanks" I grabbed it out of his hand.

"Goggle box is on" I tried to start the conversation. All he did was nod and turned on the tv. We sat there watching the show when my phone buzzed along with Lou's.

To group: nialler and boobear

N: I know you aren't talking.
N: talk. Come on.
Boo: okay...
Me: fine
N: don't believe you
*nialler added mama malik to the chat*
Mama: if you guys don't talk imma ground you:) x
Boo: already said we would mother:/
N: mhmmmm
*nialler added papa payne to the chat*
Papa: you all grounded if you don't talk
Me: mother already told us that pops:)
Papa: i know, now talk!!!
Boo: what even about?!
N: you two. What I witness well I didn't see it but I know what happen in the bathroom.
Mama: now go talk!!

I turned over to Louis who was sat on the other end of the couch. Once we made eye contact I quickly turned to watch the tv.

"Harry..." I didn't looked at him. I wasn't ready for this conversation. "You know they're right" he moved closer to me.

"I know" I said softly taking a sip of my tea. It was Yorkshire, not my first choice but it's up there. "Then let's talk" he placed his cuppa on the coffee table.

"Okay... the first time you uh kissed me" I've been wanting to ask him about it again, All he told me was he doesn't know.

"I didn't really know what was happening. I just um- I opened up to you, and it all felt-" he stopped talking, I didn't say anything back. He just picked up his phone and started to text someone. I didn't interrupt him cause I wasn't ready for this talk at all.

"Harry can I take you somewhere?" He suddenly asked. I looked up from my mug. "Sorry what?" I was quite confused.

"It's going to be easier to talk to you if I take you somewhere... please" he kind of begged

"Alright then, where we going?"

"Cant tell you curly" he said with a little smile that made my heart melt into a puddle.

We were driving for about 30 minutes, the radio filling the silence of the car. I was looking out the window trying to figure out where we were headed when Louis placed his hand on my thigh. I felt my cheeks turn red and felt my body tingle.

"We're here" he whispered to me getting out the car. I still couldn't tell where we were. There was a large gate, a gravel path and large bushes hiding what ever was behind the gate. "Close your eyes hazza"