the sitters

A/N:

baby boyfriend🥺

HAPPY ONE YEAR OF WALLS!

i know mama jay and fiz are proud of him🥺

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

________

HARRYS POV:

"this one!" maya called across the store. i whipped my head around to see her staring at a an oak wood crib. "think hes gonna like it?"

i walked over to her with a few items in hand. "they both will" i smiled placing the stuff in the trolley.

"really h?" she stared at the stuff in the trolley. i laughed a little. "what?" i asked.

she picked up a onesie that said "worlds best uncle:)" on the front. "i had to"

she shook her head placing it back in the trolley. "where are they?" she quizzed looking around her, trying to find the fathers or her child. "right here" liams voice spoke out from the right of us.

"he couldnt decide what mirror he wanted in the nursery" zayn followed behind him.

they placed the mirror in the trolley along with a few extra decorative pieces. maya shook her head at them holding in a laugh.

"i think we need to get out of here before louis loses his mind" maya point out.

i looked to louis who was two isles down from us. he was holding someones baby, it concerned me as to whos child it was but louis seemed comfortable around them.

the look in his eyes was unexplainable. i dont know if it was the lights from the store or what but his eyes had such a bright colour to them. brighter than usual actually.

i walked over leaving our friends behind. "haz!" his smile got bigger when i approached him. "so we are just holding random babies are we?"

"no... this isnt just a random baby" just then the baby started to coo. my heart started to melt, the butterflies had woken up early today and starting flying around in my stomach.

"thanks for babysitting jackson, louis" a soft and tired voice spoke. i turned around to see a man, im guessing the childs father.

louis smiled, "i wouldnt call spending twenty minutes with him babysitting"

the man laughed at his comment. "oh! harry this is one of my mums friends, shawn. shawn this is my boyfriend harry"

"nice to meet you" shawn kindly smiled at meet.

"you too" i smiled back as louis placed his hand on my back, still holding, cooing and making faces at jackson.

"oh you wouldnt mind actually babysitting him do you?" shawn smiled taking his child- jackson back in his arms.

"of course not, i havent seen j bird in i dont know how long, id love to anytime" he looked up at me for a silent approval which i gladly gave.

"great cause my sitter cancelled and i have a date tomorrow night!"

"hazza?" louis turned to me with a smile "please"

his eyes crinkled when he smiled, the twinkle in his eyes more prominent than before. "oh well look at him lou, hes adorable" i smiled wide.

"wait really? you guys are gems! louis you still have my number right?" shawn asked placing jackson back in the trolley.

"yeah of course" he spoke just as the others were walking up to us. "we gotta go, see you tomorrow?"