head over heels

A/N:

the guitar- the sticker- the rings- the suit- his hands-

i love that man-

ALSO THIS IS HALF A FILLER JUST CAUSE I WANTED TO UPDATE BUT MY MENTAL CAPACITY GO BRRRR

anywaysssssss lets go:

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

__________

LOUIS' POV:
(woohoo!^)

"im in love with lou
and all his little things"

"i fucking love you hazza" i whispered getting up off the bed.

my god is that boy perfect.

"i love you lou" he whispered back kissing me. we both suddenly realized someone had walked in. we were to focus on the song to even notice who it was.

my eyes met with troy.

i felt the immense amount of anger in my body start to boil. "leave troy" harry seethed through his teeth.

"oh wow, i find out my son is in a coma and im not allowed to visit him?"

"i told you to stay away from me- so if you could leave before i call the police"

"what are they gonna do? send me to jail?"

"just-" i was cut off by harry-

his breath heavy, chest falling up and down slowly but sharp. he was angry, i was sat on his lap with his arms around my waist. his grip wasnt getting tighter but his eyes turned dark. like a hood fell over top of them.

the anger in his eyes shifted towards the creaking door. "i brought nan- ... dos?" niall walked in. "who the fuck are you?"

"lou's da-"

"dont call him that" niall replied before i could. "just dont call him that okay?" he spoke as troy opened his mouth. "so you are?"

"lou's dad" i felt my body tense up and my brain almost go into over drive just by him calling me that.

"what in the hell did i just say? dont call him that, you should know since your his 'father' huh?"

"to hell- i can call my son whatever i want" his fists turn white as he clenched them tight, niall remained calm placing the food down on my bed.

niall waked back over to the door peaking out from it, he said something i couldnt hear before closing it again. "listen mate, from what ive heard you arent the nicest guy. so i suggest you take your homophobic ass out of the hospital and away from-"

"your that scottish singer lad arent you... neil?" troy interrupted him

"irish and its niall- now i have a speech to finish bitch" he proceeded to try and talk

"my daughter loves you do y-"

"daughter?" i asked staring right at him, harrys leg was bouncing off the ground still tense and full of anger. "you have another kid?" he finally turn to face me.

he began to speak but harry soon cut him off "how old is she?"

"what?" troy furrowed his brows.

"you heard me you cunt, how old is she?"

"shes just turned eighteen"

"oh my god" harrys anger hit a new level in his voice, yet his body stayed calm as long as i was sitting on him. "so you walk away from your child and his mother at ten days old but not even a year later you get another chick knocked up and stay with her for eighteen plus years?"