on my own

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, depression, abuse, eating disorders

___________

HARRY'S POV:

It was Wednesday now, lunch time. Zayn, liam, Niall and I were all sitting at one table in the caf. Liam and zayn were talking about some new girl. Niall was stuffing his face with all the food he could possibly eat.

"Ireland you are going to go into a food coma" Zayn laughed taking a bite of his sandwich. Niall just rolled his eyes downing a bottle of lemonade.

"There he is" liam looked out pointing at the caf doors. In came Louis, he was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, one of my hoodies and his signature black vans. His hair was messy, looked like a porcupine. A really cute porcupine. I turned back around trying to hide my red cheeks when I noticed Niall nudging liam and zayn with his elbows.

"Hey lads" louis sat down next to me I looked over and smiled.

"Where were you mate? Lunch started twenty minutes ago" Niall announced finishing the last of his food. "Had some one to take care of" he mocked looking at his fists.

"Who did you get today?" Zayn eagerly asked almost jumping out of his seat. Louis look up with a smirk. "Grimshaw" he proudly announced "Broken nose" he laughed. Suddenly a kid I'm guessing Grimshaw came running by with blood poring out of his nose.

"Louis what the hell?" I whispered. Seriously what the fuck! "I have my reasons ok-" he got cut of by the the sound of the intercom.

"Louis Tomlinson main office. NOW." The principals voice echoed through the caf. A whole bunch of 'ooo's filled the room. Louis rolled his eyes and got up, that's when I noticed dried up blood on his hand.

louis left the cafeteria shoving the doors open at full force making them slam behind him. Everyone continued on with their conversations even the other boys.

i couldnt help but think why? why did he beat some other kid up? why not me again? why doesnt he get help? does he realize he needs help? does he actually want help?

my mind was drowning in all these questions. "h where are you going?" liam asked as i was leaving the table. "um I- uh" in all honesty i didnt know myself. he looked at me funny and just nodded. i walked out of the loud lunch room and found myself making my way up to the main office, i guess subconsciously wanted to see louis. i turned down the hallway that led to the office and heard louis and the principal fighting.

"for fuck sakes its not my fault he had it coming"

"i dont care if he had it coming or not! thats no excuse"

"this is all bullshit"

"youre on thin ice here tomlinson you better watch it, one more slip up and youre out"

i heard a door slam shut. i poked my head out from the corner of the hall. "fucking bullshit" louis huffed walking away from the office. he punched some ones locker a few times then ran his fingers through his hair.

"louis?" i asked slowly walking over to him. he didnt even look up, he pushed me into the wall and started heading towards the bathroom. there were a few people around whispering about louis probably. i ignored them following louis into the bathroom.

one of the stall doors were locked indicating that louis was in there. "louis?' i tried again. i heard the stall door unlock "harry not now" he spoke his hands were behind his back.

"what happened out there?"

"i said not now"

"louis please"