recording

A/N:
so uhm i just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has begun or is reading my story.

seeing all the notifications that you are voting, commenting or even adding my story to your reading lists have made me so happy

didnt think my story would even get over 100 reads let alone over 4k

anyways enough with me on with the story:)

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

_________

HARRYS POV:

"hazza wake up we are about to land" louis' soft voice spoke to me squeezing my hand.

looking out the window i saw all the different sized buildings all built right next to each other. no green space, just roads and sky that determine we werent in donny anymore, or even england.

few minutes later we landed. i turned back to zayn whom was sitting behind us half a sleep. "psst" i whispered getting out of my window seat.

"im up im up" he muttered getting up as well.

"HARRY" the familiar irish accent i had miss so much screamed through the airport. "NIALLER" i screamed back letting go of lou's hand and dropping my bag wrapping my best mate up in my arms.

"ive miss you mate" he laughed into my ear. "ive missed all of- wheres the parents to be?" he pulled away looking at the three of us confused.

"maya's doctor told her its not a good idea to fly even being three almost four months pregnant" zayn explained "liam wanted to help her out, become better friends. babys sake" he threw in at the end

"you ass we havent seen you in two weeks" louis chimes in after a few moments of silence. "oh im sorry ive been busy" ni backpanned.

"get over here" zayn laughed pulling the blonde into a hug. louis hugged niall in a way where he wasnt hugged by the stomach.

we all started catching up, niall told us how they have been starting promo for his debut album. he has two singles out called this town and slow hands.

which have gone world wide, we have even heard them play on the radio over and over again. we couldnt be more proud of him.

"welcome to LA" he announced as we walked out of the airport towards the car park. "im sorry you have a mercedes?" louis stared at his car.

"its a rental, calm down there short stacks" he laughed. loading our luggage into the car which wasnt much since we were only there for five days.

we had convinced our parents to let us miss three days of school thursday friday and monday. "oh my god" a girl squealed with her friends.

"h-hi" the three girls stuttered "you- niall oh my god" one of them breathed out. "we are like your biggest fans" a red headed one gained the confidence to speak up.

"do you mind if we get a photo with you? please. unless we interrupted your time with your-"

"id love to take a photo with you girls" niall spoke out in a laugh. "h you mind taking it?"

"not at all" i smiled taking one of the girls and took a few photos. "thank you so much" they all said one after another

he gave them the biggest hug each telling them thank you himself. they waved goodbye almost in tears. "look at mr famous over here" zayn spoke smiling at niall whom was shocked at what just happened.