Merry Christmas Dear

Have a wonderful holiday everyone. I love you. I wrote this in like 10 minutes I'm sorry if its bad.

Y/N stood at the table making sure that all the food was set in their spot, she watched the house elfs bringing the presents to the tree

"oh Merlin sake, I could have done that myself, you have done more than enough" She said walking over to their eldest elf that her husband has.

"Mrs. Malfoy, it's okay, we thank you for your genirousity every year. Its the least we can do. And thank you for your gifts" zelda the elf said making Y/N smile with joy.

"I hope you enjoy the sweaters and socks, I'll make sure to buy you some shoes next year" The second boss of the house said making the elf bow and walk away.

"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, get down here now please. Your father will be home soon" Y/N called for her son. She heard his little footsteps stomp on the stairs as he ran in with a wrapped gift for his father.

"Mother, do you think he'll like it" Scorpius asked with wide eyes making his mother chuckle.

"I know your father for a long time, as long as it came from you he will love it, even if I did help but don't tell him" She said stroking her sons hair. Just then then the mother and son heard Draco walk in.

"I'm home" The blondes voice rang, making his son jump up and down "Father" He shouted and ran out the room to meet him making Y/N laugh.

Seconds later Draco walked into the kitchen to greet his wife who stood at the table with a Christmas meal. He smiled and kissed his sons head  setting him down from his arms.

He walked over to his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Merry Christmas Dear, you look beautiful as always my love, and hello little Helen" He whispered in her ear making his wife blush, but he bent down to place a kiss on his wife's belly where his daughter was resting before she was born .

"Daddy can we open gifts" Scorpius asked tugging on his blazer making him laugh. "let us  have the meal your mum prepped and then we will " Draco said making his son beam.

Dracos wife watched with adoration for the two of them as she sat down carefully. Draco sat down with his son following them.

"Thank you for the meal baby" Draco said making his wife laugh "Zelda helped me" She confirmed making her husband nod "Please remind me to get them a gift for being so kind to help my pregnant wife" He said making his wife smile. She loved when he was so kind

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

"Father I got this for you, with the help of mother" Scorpius said handing his father a box. Draco smiled and took the wrapped gift with a smile.

Once he opened it he smiled. It was a beautiful black trench coat that Draco always wanted "Thank you son, I love it" Draco smiled placing a kiss on his sons head.

Scorpius smiled and hugged him tight making the blonde laugh. Draco reached under the tree and pulled out a box but then with a flick of his wand multiple gifts appeared in front of his son, which the little boy was more than happy to dig into.

"Thank you mom and dad" The little boy said with a smile making his parents laugh at him.

As his son was busy looking at his gifts that both parents got him, he reached into his blazer and pulled out a box for his wife. "I really hope you like it, I know I should have gotten this for you 8 years ago but still" He trailed off making his wife laugh and open his gift.

It was a beautiful sliver band with small diamonds that would match her engagement and wedding ring. It was an infinity ring, to thank her for the birth of their son.

"not only are you my best friend, you are the love of my life, but you are also the mother of my children and the love I have for you is infinite" Draco said making his wife smile.

"Thank you my love, the ring is beautiful" She said slipping it onto her ring finger. "I know it's not much" Draco started but he was stopped the love of his life.

"it came from you and I love it, you don't have to give me much. All I want is your love and trust" She said making him feel warm as he pecked her on the lips.

She reached over from where she was sitting and pulled out her own box.

It was a ring box. She watched as her husband opened it and smiled.

It was a ring and a chain. The ring was a green snake with a diamond in the  middle to represent their time in the slytherin house at Hogwarts with both of their enitials on it.

"I love it, darling" Draco said slipping the ring on his middle finger beside where his wedding ring and other rings rested.

Next he pulled out the chain where his sons and daughters name was engraved. He looked at it with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you, Y/N. Not only for being my best friend. But thank you for loving me. Thank you for letting me to love you, and treating you well. Thank you for giving me children, thank you for letting me build a life with you" Draco said as he kissed his wife on the lips before slipping on the chain.

"Father, what does it feel like to love mommy like you do" Scorpius asked making Draco laugh at his son.

"When you find the love of you life son, you will know how I feel about your mother. She's beautiful and kind, she's funny and she makes me feel safe, give it a few years son. Then you will know the feeling" Draco said as he looked at his son but his eyes went down to his wife who was in his arms.

"I love you"

"And I love you, Draco, thank you for choosing me".

"You were always the one, Y/N"

As Y/N and Draco sat on the couch watching their son play with his gifts. They were thankful to have each other.

Thankful for the family they built.

And thankful to be the love of each others lives ..

Happy Christmas. I'll see you all in January..

With love and all my best wishes,

ABBY ❤️