Two sides of the story.

Hey guys this was suppose to be out earlier but I got injured at work (night shift) and just got home that's why this is so late.

Draco had broken up with you nearly 2 weeks ago, he gave you a message telling you that 'hope he was worth it, go fuck yourself we're done' Later you figured out that there was a rumour that you had cheated on him when you went home for the holidays. You had tried to speak to him and explain that you did not cheat on him and that Cedric was lying.

Now you were left broken hearted, you didn't even want to be in the same house as him anymore, everytime he seen you he would call you a cheater and shoot you dirty looks. All of his friends stopped talking to you. His friends were your friends but when Draco broke up with you they took his side and wouldn't even listen to your side of the story.

You spent every night in your room, waiting until him amd his friends were in their own rooms before going out to eat. Or you would just skip meals at times. Nearly every morning when you opened the door to your dorm there would be some sort of nasty prank outside. It was starting to get to you, last morning you found your cat dead outside your dorm. When you seen him and his friends that morning they were pointing and laughing at you.

You were in the great hall sitting alone when your owl came flying and dropping you a letter. You noticed all of them look at you. Opening your letter you looked down hoping that they wouldn't see when your eyes teared up.

Y/n,

Hey darling, I hope you're doing okay my love. I'm going to need you to pack your bags and come home for a few days. Its Grams, she passed away this morning. We need you to be home with family for a few days.

We'll pick you up in 3 hours sweetheart. We miss you.

With love,
Mom and dad xx

You took a deep breath and wiped your eyes before standing up and running out of the great hall. When you got to your room you grabbed your bag and threw in some clothes before changing into a black dress and some black shoes putting your hair up in a ponytail with a black headband. You put on a necklace that your grandmother had given you. Your fingers played with the necklace that you did take off. It was the one Draco gave you.

Shaking your head you grabbed your bag knowing that your parents would be here soon and walking out of the room and locking the door. You were walking with your head down trying not cry, you walked down the steps and noticed that Draco and all his friends stopped talking and looked at you with curious eyes as to why you were wearing black.

"Having a funeral for your cat cheater?" Pansy shouted making all of them laugh, you looked over to them as your eyes teared up, you let one slip as their laughter got louder. Shaking your head you walked out of the common room to wait for your parents.

You sat down on one of the benches in the courtyard when you heard someone approach you "Well would you look who it is" When you looked up you seen Cedric. You clenched your jaw "What do you want.."

Draco's Pov

Mattheo and I were rounding the corner when I heard her "What do you want Cedric? Here to make my life more miserable?" She asked. Mattheo turned to me but I put a finger to my lips to shush him.

"Yes actually, how are you and Draco?" Cedric asked with a laugh. I watched as she let tears fall from her eyes. She was dressed in black. Her eyes looked more sad than they looked when I broke up with her after finding out she cheated on me.

"You broke us up, congratulations" She said as she played with her necklace...I noticed its not the one I'd given her. "I told you I would do it" Cedric taunted her. "Well you did a brilliant job. What's wrong with you? So just because you got me drunk when our families got together and I didn't go back to your room with you because I respected myself and my boyfriend, you decided to ruin the best thing I've had in my life '' She cried causing my eyes to widen and Mattheo let out a small gasp.

"Correct. I told you I would make you mine, and if I can't have you then neither will he, look how easy it was. He didn't even let you tell him your side of the story" Cedric laughed and pushed her shoulder "Now you're all alone. His friends even left you"

I was frozen on the spot with Mattheo right beside me. I could tell she was about to start crying but we heard another voice "Y/n sweetheart let's go" It was her mother who was dressed very similar to her. Her father was standing there in a black suit.

"Oh hi Cedric" Her mother said. He smiled at them before giving a smirk to Y/n and walking away. I watched as her mother hugged her as soul wrenching sobs left her body. Her father walked up and put his hands on both of them and they apparated out of the courtyard.

"Please tell me you heard that" Mattheo said making me look at him wide eyed with tears in my own eyes. "Tom killed her cat man, all the cruel shit we've done and she didn't even cheat on you. Oh fuck. We fucked up" Mattheo stressed just as our other friends walked up.

Enzo was holding a letter. Mattheo told them everything that we heard and we watched as their faces fell.

"I killed her cat man. What the fuck " Tom said and for the first time I could guilt there.

"Um, I found this outside the dorms when I was walking out of mine. Y/N's grandmother died" Theo said and handed me the letter.

Fuck.

What have I done.