Mudblood Part 2 ✅

Edited!

"Y/L/N" A voice behind you said as you sat at the table. You were alone in the Great Hall. Spinning around you faced who called you.

"Malfoy" you stuttered out, you aren't going to lie the way he looked at you with his head tilted to the side and a ghost of a smile on his lips, you felt like smiling yourself. You never actually sat down and had a conversation with him during the time you've been here so this was awkward needless to say.

"Mind if I sit?" He asked you making your eyes widen, you nodded your head and moved your bag to the ground that was occupying the seat beside you.

As he lowered his body to the bench you couldn't help but watch as his hand tense when he gripped the table to balance himself and wondered what they would feel like against your body.

Quickly shaking your head at the though you blushed and looked at him as he looked at you. "Not that I'm complaining, or wanting to sound rudebut, is there are a reason your sitting beside a 'mudblood'?" you asked whispering the last part.

"Well, I want to see if you're like granger or you're actually more like us" Draco said grabbing an apple from the table.

You watched as he took a bite and bit your lip. You couldn't believe that you were thinking how it would feel to kiss him.

Stupid, you shouldn't be thinking like that at all.

------

"Please tell me you're joking" Draco laughed as you chuckled, he was holding his stomach.

"I swear, I went flying straight to the ground slamming my face down, I was convinced that I broke my nose and chipped a tooth" you giggle which made him smile.

Before he could say anything you heard a voice "Well would you look who we have here, two Slytherins. Planning who your next victim is? " Harry said with Ron beside him. You raised an eyebrow, at Potter, confused.

"If you're looking for that pathetic mudblood you call a friend I saw her in the library with her filthy nose in a book" Malfoy snapped which made you slap his shoulder. "Malfoy, shut up" you said, shocked at your own confidence.

"and you two leave us the fuck alone, I lost my appetite after seeing you" You couldn't believe you said that but it made Draco laugh like a little kid.

You stood up and grabbed your bag "I have to go and be like that pathetic mudblood and stick my filthy nose into a book" You said looking at Draco with sad eyes.

Of course nothing would happen with you two. He sees you as nothing but filth.

Draco looked at you concerned

"Y/N thats not what I meant" He said making you smile, you leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay, it was lovely talking to you" You whispered and began walking away.

"Love.." He called out but you kept walking.