My love is just a bet part 2

Hi guys!I'm currently working on a smut request, and you've no idea how long writing degrating, dirty, kinky sex actually takes so enjoy this one lol.

The one shot I'm working on is currently at 3k words...still not done with it... help me 😭

This is more of a triangle trope at the moment and I'm not sure how long or how many parts this will have but enjoy!

Make sure you let me know what you think in the comments.

Enzo had tried to speak to Y/N for about a week now, she wasn't sure why he was even bothering with it. In her mind she thinks that she's doing it for the sake of his best friend but honestly she couldn't care less about it. Her heart was still broken, and the fact that Dracos friends thought of her as a troll was always playing in the back of her mind.

She had successfully avoided Draco for the past week,and if she kept this up, she can finish the school year without ever running into him and if she's lucky enough her parents will let her move schools.

She was on the way to her Potions class as she rounded the corner in the dungeons when she walked into someone. Her heart dropped thinking it was Draco once she noticed the green robes but she smiled in relief when she looked up and noticed that it was only Mattheo Riddle.

"Hey. I haven't seen you around in a while" He said making the girl smile sadly "Didn't you hear? Draco and I broke up?" She answered making him look at her in shock "No I didn't, I did see him sulking in the common rooms but I never asked why" He said leaning against the wall with his shoulder while she copied his position. Her eyes could tell people were looking at them, it was like the whole Draco situation all over again with them dating.

"Well, you're smartass of a brother and best friend bet Draco 50 Galleons for him to get me to fall in love with him, Theodore thinks I'm a troll by the way. That's a nice touch to me already broken heart" She could see him set his jaw straight "fuck, I mean I'm not saint but I've never been this down right cruel and make a bet about a girls feelings" He said softly making her shrug.

"It is what it is" She said softly. But before either of them could say something else Enzo rounded the corner with Draco, Theo and Tom. She immediately stood straight "I have to go, I'll see your later Matt" She said with a wave and bolted away from them. "Y/N" Draco shouted but she ignored him as she disappeared.

"Well if it isn't Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest" Mattheo said making Enzo whine "Hey! What did I do" He said making Mattheo look at him "Not you moran, look pretty girl, go play" Making Enzo shrug and walk away.

"Now you three absolutely melons, what possessed you to make a bet for a girl like Y/N to fall in love with you?" He asked Draco making him look down "And you Nott, when I said I didn't like your girlfriends hands you were ready to rip me a new one but you have the balls to call another woman a troll when you were all in yoir speech era about how all women are beautiful and as for Tom, I'm not even surprised. You're all absolutely dickheads for doing that" Mattheo said.

"Why do you care? Don't tell me that you have a thing for my ex girlfriend" Draco shot at him making Mattheo smirk "And what if I do? It's not like you should care. It was all fake anyways for you. A bet remember?" He taunted Draco making the blonde look down again because he knew that he had nothing to say to defend himself.

"Well I better go, I have class" Mattheo said before bumping shoulders with Draco making the blonde stumble.

"What did I miss?" Enzo asked coming back over. "Well, we just got out asses handed back to us by Mattheo" Tom answered.