Truth or Dare: Happy ending

Ending 1

It has been a few weeks now since Draco and Y/n started hanging out, they spent most of their time in the common room hanging out and getting to know one another.

It was another Friday when the gang came over to Y/N who was sitting on the couch with her legs under the blanket as she was reading a book. "Good evening," Draco said as he sat down on the couch, lifting her legs up and placing them over his lap. She looked at him and closed her book before turning her eyes to the rest of her friends that settled around in chairs and on the floor.

"Let's play a game of truth or dare," Blaise said making Y/N roll her eyes and take her legs off Draco's lap "Oh boy, you guys have fun I'm not playing this stupid thing. I still have nightmares from the last game" She joked but she was stopped when Draco grabbed her wrist and pulled her back closer to his body this time.

She wrapped the blanket around their legs as he threw his arm around the back of the couch and gently grazed her shoulder with his fingertips. Y/N shuttered and looked at him who in return smiled showing his white teeth. "Please stay and play" He whispered to her making his friends shoot him a smirk.

Rolling her eyes she settled back into the couch and placed her hand on his thigh.

"Right Malfoy you go," Astoria said battling her eyelashes. Draco rolled his eyes and turned to the girl in his arms who was playing with her fingers.

"Y/N Truth or Dare?" The blond asked making her bite her lip.

The last time she played this she admitted her feelings to Draco and she was sure that she was about to embarrass herself again now.

"Dare?" She said looking up into his blue eyes which made him smirk "Alright let's see, make out with the most attractive person in this room" Draco said making the girl groan, she shuffled slightly and straddled his lap making her shake her head " You really do like making a fool of me huh" She said before she gave Draco the chance to reply she gently attached her lips with his making him smile.

His hands placed themselves on her hips as he pulled her closer giving her the chance to wrap her arms around his neck as he licked her bottom lip asking for permission to enter her mouth which she gladly allowed him to explore.

They didn't know how long they were kissing for but when they pulled away they noticed that they were the only ones that were left in the room on the couch. She chuckled and looked down

"Well this was fun" She said and moved to get off his body but he kept her there by holding her hips. She looked at him in question "You know I like you right?" Draco asked making her eyes widen as she bit her lip.

"Wait, you do?" She asked making the boy underneath her nod "Yeah, like a lot. I didn't realise it back then just how much I do" Draco said pushing a strand of hair behind her ear making her smile "I like you too" She whispered which made him smile and pull her back so that he could kiss her this time making her giggle before Draco shut her up by deepening the kiss.

THIS IS SO BAD BUT WHATEVER!

Anyways if you have ideas messages

Eat something if you can and drink water.

I love you!

-Abby