Leave me alone for a bit

I did something like this before called 'Words hurt'  but since I'm writing the 'You're clingy' For the other one shot book which just past 1k reads by the way wtf. I thought I will write an updated version for this.

To clarify guys, I'm a healtcare worker and when I said I got hurt at work I was working and a patient was drunk and dislocated my shoulder and bruised my ribs  but that doesn't stop me from updating ☠️ hence the emojies lol I can type with one hand 😛 and I'm using my phone and not my laptop.

Enjoy!

You were walking down the hallway with Pansy when you seen Draco laughing with his friends and joking around. There was no class today and you were all going to go and see a movie. But that was happening later.

Smiling you walked up to them "hey guys" you said with a smile missing the way that Draco rolled his eyes. Turning to him you smiled and kissed his cheek since he turned his head away from your kiss. Frowning you looked at him "You okay?" You asked. He nodded his head and gently grabbed your elbow pulling you away from the group.

"Seriously Y/N what the fuck?" He asked making you frown "I didn't do anything?" You questioned him but he ran his hand over his face "Yes you did. I told you this morning that I will be with the guys. Can't you just leave me alone for a bit. You've been so fucking clingy the last few weeks that I haven't gotten time to be with MY friends by the way. I'm always with you or you're always with us. Can't you do something on your own for a change. You're not a child you don't have to always be with me" He snapped. You opened your mouth to defend yourself but he cut you off.

"It's really starting to get on my nerves. You're starting to annoy me. Leave me alone please" He said. Gulping you nodded your head "Oh, okay. No, you're right I'm sorry" You said looking up at him. He nodded gratefully and turned around walking back to his friends. Pansy walked up to you "you okay? You and Draco had a fight?" She asked but you shook your head "No,No nothing like that. Just difference of opinions. Lets ditch the guys and not go see a movie later.Girls night?" You asked making her nod her head and the two of you walked away.

Draco didn't even look at you as you walked away.

Spending the night with Pansy did put you in a better mood. You were still pissed off at the way that Draco spoke to you but, if he wanted to be left alone then that is absolutely fine. You can do that. You were going to be the perfect girlfriend and give him the space that he wanted.

The next morning you didn't go to the great hall for breakfast instead you dragged Pansy, Astoria and Daphne out to get breakfast. When the four of you got back to the Castle you wanted to go to the black lake but when you got the you seen Draco and his friends there "Actually let's go somewhere else" You said and the girls looked at you. "But if you guys want to go and hang out with your boyfriends then go" You said softly to them. They hugged you and ran over to them. Draco looked up when he noticed the three girls join them. He greeted them and as he turned where you were standing you hid behind a rock. He didn't see you but you were sure that he was glad you didn't come over since he asked you to leave him alone since you were clingy the last few weeks.

You managed to sneek back to the Castle. By the time dinner time came you convinced yourself that you will go down and get a plate to bring to your room. When you got there you seen that Draco must have left you a spot. Walking to the table you smiled "Hey, sorry I won't bother you guys for long, ill be out of your hair in about 20 seconds and leave you alone " You said looking at Draco with a phony smile as you got your plate ready and turned around and left.

Draco frowned. "What happened?" Mattheo asked when he noticed his friend looking glum "I may have taken my frustration out on Y/N the other day and told her to leave me alone. Basically accused her that she was clingy and that she was always hanging out with us" Draco said. "But she's our friend" Enzo said making Draco groan. "I know"

You were in your dorm laughing as you watched a movie and ate your dinner. There was a knock on your door, quickly pushed your plate to the side and layed down and pretended to be asleep just as the door opened.

Draco walked into your room "Babe?" He asked but smiled when he seen that you were 'asleep'he turned off the TV and grabbed the plate that was on the bed. He pulled a blanket over you and kissed your forehead before leaving your room. Opening your eyes you sighed and actually got ready for bed.

✨️✨️

The first class off the day was Charms and you were running late. You ran into the great hall and seen all your friends there. They didn't have class for another hour. You got there quickly "Morning, bye" You said quickly grabbing a slice of toast and some bacon before running out of the room.

Draco slammed his hand on the table "Damn it. I fucked this didn't I?" He said. "Just talk to her" Astoria suggested.

You haven't seen Draco at all day because you didn't share any classes with him on Mondays. You walked into the common room tired. "Here she is" Enzo shouted making all of your friends look at you. Draco was sitting on the arm chair. You walked over to them and grabbed something out of your bag "I seen Snape outside, he asked me to give this to you Riddle. Detention tomorrow" You said handing Mattheo a note. "Ah fuck sake" He groaned out making you laugh.

"How are you?" Tom asked, you smiled at him "Fine Tom, thanks" You said. Since you were standing beside where Draco was sitting he grabbed your hand and pulled you to sit on his lap surprising you. He kissed your shoulder and placed his hands around your waist keeping you in place. You didn't pay much attention to what your friends were saying. About 5 minutes later you attempted to stand up but Draco tightened his arms around you.

"Stay" He whispered, you looked over at him and smiled softly. "I'm tired. I'm going to go to bed" you said "I'll come with you, we can cuddle " He said with a smile kissing your neck "No, stay with your friends. You haven't been hanging out with them because of me being clingy. I'll see you tomorrow" You said gently. He frowned at you "No babe.." you cut him off with a gentle kiss and removed his hands from your body "Good night guys" You said walking away from them.

Everyone looked at Draco. "I know. I know. I'll fix it" He said as he started playing with his rings looking down.

I'll make a part 2 if you want guys?