See other people Part 1

Y/N was upset, she knew that Draco was off doing god knows what that noseless bastard wanted him to do. So, she had no one to talk to. It wasn't like she didn't have friends. She just needed Draco today. She was upset, her self-esteem wasn't the best today and all she needed was Draco to call her beautiful and kiss her.

Yes, that sounds so stupid, but she really didn't care. As she was sitting on the couch in the common room, she heard the door of the room open and her boyfriend walk in with Pansy by his side, she could see that he was nodding his head, but he wasn't really listening, Y/N frowned something was going on with him.

She stood up and walked towards her boyfriend with a smile on her face. When he saw her his mouth turned into a frown "Hi babe" She said as cheerfully as she could and placed her hand on his shoulder "Hi" He mumbled.

"What's wrong? you know you can talk to me if something is bothering you" Y/n said which made him scoff. He shrugged his shoulder to get her hand off him, which made her frown further.

"I don't need your help, Y/N "Draco said loudly making her shrink away slightly. "I actually want to talk to you" He said again making her nod her head.

"I think that me and you should take a break, see other people. We spend too much time together" He said breaking her heart. She nodded her head. She knew that was he was saying wasn't true, but Voldemort had him doing a job which she knew that was taking a toll on him.

"Yeah, because we totally spend so much time together lately" Y/N said coldly and sarcastically. Draco looked down guilty because he knew that the only time, he had seen her was when he would kiss her forehead goodnight a few times a week.

He hasn't felt her lips in months, he hasn't felt her body in his in what felt like a year. But he couldn't be with her until he did what he needed to do.

"Love," He said stepping forward.

"I get it Malfoy" She snapped "I see the way you look at Pansy, obviously you would want a hot girlfriend to rule by your side with that nose less cunt and not a fat lump like me" Y/N snapped at him again making his heart break in two as he looked into her tear-filled eyes.

She shook her head and smiled" I love you Draco and I always will, I'm here if you need me, but I get it." She said before kissing his cheek making him close his eyes.

He opened his eyes to see her walking up the stairs as her body shook with her sobs, she couldn't hide them, which broke him even more.

"I love you more" He whispered and let his own tears fall.