Leave me alone for a bit part 2

You were sitting in your dorm, you haven't spoken to draco in 3 days. It wasn't like you were avoiding him you were just giving him the space that he wanted to go and hang out with his friends.

You knew that dinner was about to start but you were trying to get ahead of your work because you were thinking of going home during the weekend just to see your parents. Which would give Draco extra space away from you. Your door was busted open with an out of breath Theodore standing there. "You need to get down to the great hall like right now " He panted making you stand up quickly. ''What why?" You asked throwing on a jumper, which was dracos and a pair of shoes.

"It's Draco. He's beating the shit out of Harry,Tom isn't here so he can't help us. Mattheo isn't fucking strong enough and Enzo is away for a few days. I've never seen him like this. I need you to calm him down, Hes like the fucking Hulk. Even Mattheo cant pull him away and that man lives and breathes beating the shit out of people" You quickly ran out of the room "what the fuck did Harry say?" You asked. "He said are you finally single and can he shoot his shot because he noticed you haven't been hanging out with us anymore" Theo said as he was running beside you."Fucking Idiot" You panted.

You pushed the double doors opened and seen Dracos fist raised in the air and Harry was on the ground. "DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY! THAT'S ENOUGH" You shouted even theo raised his brow and stepped back. You watched as Draco froze and turned around to look at you. "Enough I said. Get off him" You said crossing your arms over your chest and walking over to him pulling him up by the collar.

"Babe" He started but you held a hand up "Potter. There is no chance with us. I told you that 3 years ago and I'm telling you now. The man I'm with is this feral one. I'm not single. Nor will I be in the foreseeable future, stop agitating him or I won't stop him again. Mattheo help him clean up"

Mattheo started to protest but you raised a brow at him "Yes ma'am " He muttered and pulled Harry along with him. You turned to Theo "Can you make sure Mattheo doesn't strangle him" You asked softly making him smile and follow them out. You turned to Draco "And you dumbass, come with me" You said and held your hand out for him to take which he did gladly as the two of you walked to your dorm.

Once you got there you sat Draco down on the bed as you went to get some antiseptic. "You're hanging out with Mattheo too much" You said as you sat on your knees and started to clean his hands. "He was talking about you as if you were single" He said softly making you nod. "Okay, and? You can't just fight everyone that thinks I'm single" You said back softly.

"No one thought you were single when you were hanging out with us" He said "Didn't you say that I was always there, annoying you and that you needed space?" You said making him look down.

"That was stupid of me to say. I'm not going to make up excuses. I was in a mood and said stupid shit. I want you there. They're your friends too, you shouldn't have to stop being around because of what I said" He said making you smirk "it's fine. You need to think about what you say. If you need some space just tell me and I'll understand. You called me a child and clingy.  I don't like being talked down on. I've had enough of that from guys" You said sternly.

"You're so hot" He breathed out making you laugh "So are you now shut up and let me clean this up"  you said "I think Matt and Theo are afraid of you now. You're actually so fucking sexy" He said making you laugh out loud .

"Draco shut up! Flattery won't get me to have sex with you" You said making him groan "Please babe, I can show you how sorry I am, its been almost a week" He said grabbing you by your hips and throwing you on the bed hovering above you "I'm on my period you duffus" You said as you reached up to kiss him.

"So isn't that muggle saying Moses parted the red sea? Let me dive into yours " He said pecking your lips making you laugh louder. "I missed you" He whispered kissing you softly this time."I missed you too. But please get off me" You said making him smile.

Draco spent the rest of the night in your dorm with you falling asleep in his arms.

Shit ending I know.