Morning Cuddles

The morning sunshine was shining into the shared room of Draco and his Girlfriend, the light was shining right on his face and he woke up groaning. He moved his head and faced his girlfriend where her hair was sprawled all over her pillow and her arm was lazily draped over her stomach.

He chuckled at her and moved her hair out of her face causing her to groan at the action and her own eyes to flutter open. "Good morning" She whimpered. Draco smiled and kissed her shoulder moving closer to her slightly. 

"What do you want to do today?" She asked him looking into his eyes, the fact that she was lucky enough to wake up to him every morning it made her day start right. It didn't matter if she had a shit day but her morning was always filled with joy as this man woke up beside her.

Draco tapped his chin making her giggle and slightly run her index finger over his little stubble. "Hm, what do I want to do?" He hummed in question making her nod her head. "Well there are a lot of things that I would like to do and you being one of them" He replied with a smirk making her laugh.

"I think that can be arranged Mr Malfoy but first I would love to cuddle" She replied as she snuggled in closer to him and wrapped his arms around her so that she could cling on to him. " Well, that can be arranged" He used her own words against her as he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and kissed the back of her neck making her eyes close.

"I love waking up to you in the morning" He whispered making her hum in pleasure. "I love you Draco" She whispered and pecked his lips. She giggled as he pushed her so that she was laying flat on her back with him hovering above her.

"I love you too darling" He confirmed and leaned down so that he was inches away from her lips.

"I'm going to Marry you one day" He said kissing her not giving her a chance to reply. That was how the couple spent their day. Making love and cuddling.

And in the evening Y/n thought Draco how to use a toaster after he stopped screaming like a little bitch when the toast poped up from the toaster.