the slam of the door

I'm sorry it took so long to update this haha life got the best of me.

Enjoy.

So she was fucked. That was the only thing that she could say about the situation that she was in. Her leg was bouncing on the floor and her grown finger nails have now been bitten down to the very edge of her nail bed as she drew blood on selective fingers. Her engagement and wedding ring were shimmering in the light of the large room as she waited for her Husband to get home.

The stick that she was holding in her hand was shaking along with her hand as she looked at it. How the fuck is she going to tell her husband that she was pregnant when they haven't even planned this. He was strict on the fact that he didn't want kids. And later in their marriage they would sit down and see if they were on the track where they both wanted a family.

The keys in the door made her jump as she heard the jiggle and soon enough her husband walked inside "Love, I'm home" Draco shouted as he placed the keys by the door and threw his bag down on the floor before seeking his wife out, who was a mess on the couch as she was close to tears. "Hey baby" She said her voice just above a whisper as she hid the pregnancy test behind her back from where she was sitting.

"What's for dinner I'm starving " Draco said flopping on the couch as he rested his head on her lap. "Um it's under the towel in the kitchen I can go heat it up if you want" She said making Draco hum "Sure but after you tell me what's wrong?" Draco said making her run her fingers through his blonde locks. "Okay well you may sit down for this because this is serious" She said and watched as he frowned and sat up so he was facing her.

Biting her lip she handed him the stick that she had hid and watched as he took it in confusion, his eyebrows crinkled together as he bit his lip and and stood up "We were careful" He shouted making her nod "I know that, but maybe the condom broke" She asked lightly as he started to get red in the face "Fuck!" He shouted making her flinch and sink further into the couch and watch as he started to pace around the room "What are we going to do?" He asked her harshly making her shrug.

"Fuck! You should have been more careful" He shouted at his wife and threw the pregnancy test back at her hitting her in the chest. Draco took a breath and walked towards the door making her stand up "Where are you going?" She asked him making him glare at her "Out!" Was all he said before she was left with the slam of the door echoing in her ears as tears gathered in her eyes and she sunk to the couch.

What the fuck is she going to do now?