My Love Is Just A Bet.

Okay before we begin I need your help guys! Is anyone good with making covers? As you know I'm starting a new book called

SLYTHERIN BOYS ONE SHOTS

Which will include all of our favourite men including Draco but I will be keeping this book for separate one Shots and stuff but I like to make a new one shot book.
But I need a cover...so.. if you guys are good at making covers and would like to make me one, please Send me a private message and I will send you my email that you can send me the cover on :)

Anyways hope you like this one.

Love. It's funny how when you're not looking for it,  somehow love ends up finding you. That's what happened to Y/N. She was a nobody here at the school. Some might even call her a nerd but she was happy. She wasn't interested in the boys and they weren't interested in her but that was fine because she wasn't looking for it. She had no problem at being alone. But then one day when she accidentally bumped into Draco Malfoy on her way to Potions everything for her changed.

His kind eyes and smile had her weak at the knees and  when he complimented her on her eyes she blushed. Long story short. She fell in love.

As she would walk the halls people would stare at them but that's okay because she had Draco and she knew that he loved her. So she didn't mind the stares and the whispers.

It was a Monday morning but they had no class, Draco had asked her to meet her in the courtyard as they were going to go to Hogsmead together and get a drink and do some shopping. She was rounding the corner when she heard his laugh. "I must say Mr. Malfoy. I am rather Impressed" She heard Tom Riddle say.

"I swear Tom you sound like a bloody 200 year old wizard and not 17" Draco said. She was going to go over to them when Theo pipped up " I can't believe you got that troll Y/n Y/L/N to fall in love with you" He grumbled and pulled out a bag of Galleons out of his pocket and and dropped it into Dracos awaiting hand.

Her smile dropped and her heart shattered at what she heard. Hurt at the fact that she was called a troll but broken at the fact that she was all a bet. "Easiest 50 Galleons I've ever earned" Draco said with a smirk. Enzo turned his head and his eyes widened "Um.." he started.

"Ugh you better go she'll be here soon" Draco said as he put the money in his pocket. "I don't know how much longer I can do this" He said. Her eyes were now filled with tears as she crossed her arms over her own torso in hopes to give herself some comfort.

"You don't have to bother" Y/N spat at him making everyone turn around to look at her with wide eyes. Tears were running down her cheeks as the guys all looked at her. Enzo stepped away as he wasn't apart of the bet.

"I csnt believe you would do this to me, but then I'm not surprised I'm a troll " She spat bitterly with hurt laced in her voice. Silence fell over everyone, neither knew what to say "Wow, I don't even know what to say. I knew deep down that this is way too good to be true,  I just didn't expect it to happen from you, you.. I don't even know what to say, obviously this is over. I hope the money was worth it. I just didn't realise that my love was a bet" She said. With a final nod she turned around and walked away.

Draco ran after her to stop her but she avaporated right infront of his eyes. He turned around to look at his friends but neither knew what to say..

Neither had the words.