After all these years

Hii all we did it!! We hit 300k. I cannot thank you all enough for being on this journey with me! I started this book nearly 4 years ago but didn't post it for about a year!

I want to thank you all for reading, commenting and voting! Without you I wouldn't of gotten this far at all. I was 21 when I wrote 'That stupid Apple gets more action than me'

From there the journey started. So thank you all again.

In celebration, this is a soft!Draco Husband!Dad!Draco .

As always don't forget to leave me your ideas.

I love you!

-Abigail K.

Draco walked into the kitchen and found his wife standing at the sink while his teenage son was sitting at the kitchen table with his best friend

Draco walked into the kitchen and found his wife standing at the sink while his teenage son was sitting at the kitchen table with his best friend. He narrowed his eyes at his sons best friend when he noticed that he was staring at his wife's ass.

Cursing he walked over to Y/N and standing behind her so that he was covering her behind, kissing her shoulder he wrapped his arms around her waist "He's staring at your ass again" He mumbled making her laugh and turn the sink tap off and turn around in his arms.

"Ugh you two are disgusting" Scorpius said, his friend looking at him "I can't really blame you Mr.Malfoy, your wife is very attractive " Draco shot him a look "Exactly MY wife, Scorpius, get him out of my house" Draco said with a scowl and smiled as he watched his son drag his friend out "Where's Arabella?" Draco asked his wife as he gently kissed her jaw "Mattheo stole her,he said something about his princess needing company so he stole our child to keep his daughter company" Y/N said making Draco smirk.

"And Scorpius is going over to Enzo's later, which means" Draco said with a raised brow making her laugh "Yes Mr. Malfoy you will indeed get lucky" She whispered as she kissed her husband. Draco ran his hand over her hip and over her ass as his other hand came up behind her neck and pulled her closer. She pulled away from him and ran her thumb over his cheek.

"I can't believe I've gotten to call you mine for the last 20 years" She whispered "Y/N I fell in love with you when we were only 14, I may not have been the best for you when we were in school but you never left me, you were always there for me, you built your life with me, I love you more than life" Draco whispered as he leaned in to kiss her again.

"Ewwwww" A voice made them pull apart and look at the door. Pansy was standing at the door with her husband Blaise and they're 10 month old twins "Seriously?! Why do you people just walk into my house?" Draco whined making his friends smirk.

"Because we're family ferret" Pansy said making him gasp "I'll let that one slide, only because my godchildren are here" He said as he walked over to the two babies and took them from his best friend's wife "Look at you guys! The prettiest little things" He said as he spun them around but quickly cried out as the grabbed his hair and pulled.

"I think that's their way of saying you need to touch up your roots" Blaise said as he walked over to Y/N who was laughing at the sink.

"I DO NOT BLEACH MY HAIR" Pansy and Y/N shouted at the same time as Draco. "Babe you're my wife your supposed to be on my side" He said as he played with his goddaughers "Sorry my love" She said making Pansy look at her children with a smile as her best friend made them giggle.

"After not being showed love, he's so good with children" Pansy said. "He really is" Y/N said with her own smile and turned back around to her friends and not her husband.

"Whoah, two MILFS IN THE KITCHEN I REPEAT TWO MILFS IN THE KITCHEN'' Scorpius' other friend shouted making Blaise and Draco look over to the teenager .

"Who the fuck is this imbred fucker" Blaise asked as Draco stood up "Man, can you stop saying that about my wife and and best friend you disrespectful little shit " The blonde said but Tom walked in.

"Jasper Riddle, watch your mouth son, this is family" He said as he slapped his son across the head.

"Haven't seen you in 16 years and this fucker is your son?" Draco asked. Not phased that Tom Riddle was standing in his kitchen.

"My pride and joy" Tom smirked as his wife walked in and ran over to Pansy and Y/N.

"The chaos crew is back!" She shouted.

"All we need is Nott and Berkshire " Blaise said and within moments Tom waved his wand and two men appeared in the kitchen Theo was sitting on the ground with ribbons and a tiara in his hair and Enzo was in his boxers shirtless.

"Theo mate I don't think you've looked better than you do now" Tom teased making everyone laugh.

"Now the crew is back" Pansy said

Im at work at the moment hence why this is short but there we go.

❤️❤️❤️