I Was Blind Pt 2

"I want you" She whispered.

Draco smirked and kissed her........

As his tongue worked within her mouth and his hands travelled all over her body she could feel herself grow wet with the images of the blonde boy.

Images of the things that he could do to her and she would be more than happy to obey him on anything that he asked her to do, he could ask her to go down on her knees and she would be happy to do that.

"Oh yeah?" He said flirtatiously as he pulled away from their lip lock. "Well, that can be arranged," He mumbled as he bent down a bit towards her lips again.

She closed the small space between them again with a kiss that had to send shivers down his spine..

The things that he wanted to do to her were far too great and he couldn't wait to show her how good he could make her feel.

Her tongue immediately began exploring his mouth as if it had never been there before. It was a whole new territory for her but she loved it.

She loved him.. But it was far too soon to say that to him.

One thing that she had learned about him over the years of friendship that he liked to be dominant..

It didn't matter in what, he always liked to be in charge and tonight she would let him do just that.

She felt his hands grasp her backside firmly, pushing their hips together from the position that she was sitting and unintentionally letting her feel how excited he was.

"You're staying here tonight, I'm not letting you go for the night" He broke himself apart just enough to speak then resumed the slow wrestling match between both of their tongues.

"Sure," She had nodded her head and moved in to kiss his neck, God she missed the way he smelled, even if previously she only smelled him when she was beside him. "But, now, I want you to do whatever you want to me," she whispered frantically near his ear.

Which earned her a growl from him.

"Whatever you say" Draco had said and flipped them over again so that she was laying on her back and her hair all over his pillows, images of her completely naked and squirming under him had him growing hard by the minute.

Y/N had reached over her own body and pulled her top off her body just leaving her in her bra and shorts along with her panties but she knew herself that soon the remainder of her clothes will be meeting the same faith as her top and would have taken residence on his bedroom floor.

She reached over and placed her hand over his growing bulge, her mouth watered at the sight, his grey sweatpants showing her what he really has under the clothes.

"Mmm," He mumbled in pleasure when she stroked his dick slowly over his sweats. Instead of taking his time, he gripped her under her thighs and pushed her down the bed and had bent her legs at the knees so that his face was flush with her heat.

He looked up into her eyes as permission if he could take her clothes off to which she only nodded her head with a smile.

 Within moments, he was pushing her shorts and panties down her legs and he couldn't help but groan at how wet she already was. His thumb ran over her slit and slowly opened her folds which made her moan at the cold air that was his breath slightly blow on her.