Morning Sex

I tried something different again. Please don't kill me.

Part 2 for 'watch your mouth' is  coming out tomorrow. But please enjoy this little smut that I wrote while I'm working.

As Draco and Y/N were laying in bed. She wondered how she got to this point in their lives.

She wasn't seventeen anymore, and she and Draco didn't have mom's or curfews or homework and extracurriculars to worry about.

Living together was intimate. She'd discovered quirks and habits of Dracos' she'd never have imagined (and not all of them endearing, but y/N recognized that some of hers likely weren't either).

She'd begun to pay attention, might have made some notes, and picked out little things that before she'd just chalked up to dracos' general dislike for predictability and impulse control.

There were distinct patterns. In the things he wanted to eat, how much attention he wanted . The amount of time he spent painting or writing in his journal vs. the amount of time he spent on more physical activities. How often he wanted her, the positions he preferred. Definitive trends popped up. And they seemed to line up to the phases of the week.

She would be lying if she said the realization didn't result in a teeny bit of amusement, the idea that Draco a meer 23 years old,that was a subject to the fact that he was a death eater and seen thing that shouldn't but was  much the same way as hormonal teenage girls were when they wanted to have sex.

She'd never say it out loud. Dracos' ability to be self-deprecating had its limits, even with her.

Besides, she was more than happy to enjoy the sexual perks of his hyper active nature.

With that thought in mind, She leans over him, runs her nose along his throat, presses a lingering kiss just below where his stubble begins that he has not shaved yet . Draco lets out a pleased hum, his hand twitching against her back. Y/n keeps moving down, tastes his skin as she goes. He jolts when she bites down playfully in his nipple, his eyes popping open to send her a glare.

"Morning!" She chirps, unrepentant, moving her lips leisurely down the flat planes of his abdomen. She stops, just above the line of the sheet. She ignores the annoyed set of Dracos' face and sits up, throwing the cotton aside and kneeling between his legs.

She loves Draco, has come to accept all versions of him, as he's always done for her. She'd been hard on him, to let him in and show her that he loves her.

She assumes his senses, already heightened, get an extra boost. He can never seem to get enough of her, of her scent or her taste, encourages her to be vocal, and watches her with a single minded focus that leaves her awed.

It's not like he's stingy with the orgasms, but there are certain weeks or days that he likes to give her more. She figures she might as well show a little appreciation for how much he does for her .

They always spend more time in bed than usual when they both have the days off. Fucking and making love and sometimes just cuddling. It's not something she'd ever imagined doing with Draco (the non-dirty stuff, at least) but there are few moments she enjoys more.

Draco stretches, pulling her away from her absent musings, and into the present. And there's no place she'd rather be, she thinks, looking down at him, enjoying the sight of his lean muscles bunching and flexing. He really is delicious, like this. Sleepy and content, his eyes dark and half lidded, body bare for her eyes only.

Y/N licks her lips, and his eyes follow the path her tongue traces. Draco clears his throat, "Good morning," he greets, "I'm surprised you're so alert, love. Thought I'd get to rouse you with my tongue on your clit. I was so looking forward to it."