introducing you to his friends

We just reached over 650 reads

We just reached over 650 reads. Make sure to check it out if you haven't already ive updates coming out everyday for both books until the end of December before I take a break in January. I've a few more updates coming out tonight.

As always thank you for reading ❤️

You were nervous. You have been going out with Draco for nearly a month and today you will be meeting his friends. The people that he considered to be his family. Of course, you knew who his friends were but since you were the shy and quiet kind you didn't mingle much with his mates. You shared classes but both Draco and yourself had decided to spend a little more time alone before he introduced you to his friends as his girlfriend.

You stood in your dorm fixing you scarf as you were all going to go out to hogsmead to get some dinner and start your Christmas shopping since the holidays were approaching. A knock on your door pulled you out of the trance and you walked over to open it. Draco stood on the other side with a single red rose and a smile on his face "For you" He said making you smile as you accepted the flower "Thank you, it's beautiful " You said and placed the flower in a vase that you had that held the other red roses that Draco had gotten you.

"My friends are really excited to meet you. I think Enzo made you a card with puppies on it and Mattheo got you a I'm sorry card" Draco said and you looked at him confused as he grabbed your hand and laced your fingers together "A im sorry card?" You questioned making Draco smirk. "Yes its because you're dating me, he felt that an I'm sorry card is appropriate " He said which made you giggle. "Is what I'm wearing okay?" You asked and Draco gave you a once over. "Beautiful" He confirmed.

As the two of you reached the gate to the Castle you noticed Mattheo doing snow angels while Theo was sitting on the wall smoking. Pansy and Astoria were taking selfies. Enzo was throwing snow over Tom who looked like he was done with everyone's shit. Regulus was standing with his arms wrapped around a girl swaying side to side and Blaise was photo bombing the two girls.

Theo noticed them first and smirked "Finally" He groaned out and Mattheo lifted his head and stood up when he noticed the two of you. "Guys this is Y/N" Draco said holding his hand out and spinning you around showing you off to his friends. Pansy and Astoria walked over and hugged you "It's nice to meet you, finally another girl in our group" Astoria smiled. Mattheo walked over with Enzo and handed you their cards.

"Look it has a pug on it" Enzo smiled "I see, it's lovely thank you Enzo" You said making him smile brightly. Mattheo handed you a blue I'm sorry Card " My condolences" He said with a smile "thank you Mattheo" You said with a laugh. Theo walked over and held his hand out "Pleasure to meet you bella" He winked you just moved closer to Draco and the girls looked at you in approval that you didn't bash an eye to Theos charm. "Pleasure is mine Theodore"

"Do you know all of us " Pansy laughed which made you blush" I kind of stalked you, just to figure out your names" you admitted. "Hello"  a robotic voice greeted you. You smiled "Hello Tom, Pleasure to make your acquaintance" You said and everyone noticed a twitch of a smile "Ah, polite finally someone with manners, I apologise in advance for these embaciles " He said.

"Talking about yourself again Tom?" Regulus said walking over with his girlfriend Daphne. You smiled in greeting and introduced yourself. Blaise walked over too "Hi" He said making you nod back in reply. "Let's go before all the good stuff is gone" Astoria said grabbing your hand and pulling you forward to walk with the girls.

Draco smiled at the fact that you fit in well with the girls already as they basically his sisters.

"I approve if that matters to you" Regulus told his cousin with a slap on his shoulder. All the guys nodded.

"She's hot" Theo smirked and Draco lunched a snowball at his face "she's also mine fuck off" Draco shouted as he ran towards you and grabbed you from behind making you laugh as he pulled you forward to walk with him.

Behind the two of you all his friend looked at one another and nodded in approval. Seeing Draco happy after being alone for so long brought comfort to them that he finally found someone worth his love and attention

Sappy bitch I am.

-Abby xoxo