author's note

Hi Guys. Since we're coming up to Christmas I am writing a fairly long one shot about it. And it should be out by the 22nd of December I'm currently at 3k words with it.

But I want to talk about a few things. On my one shots I have deleted comments regarding picture choices and what I imagined things.

For example 'the big white day' i got a lot of hate comments abouts the wedding dress I chose and I deleted the ugly comments where I was called untasteful, and 'eww this is so ugly' or 'couldn't you pick anything else'

Remember this is what I imagine im not telling YOU to imagine it.

Also on the series of where Draco Cheated and I introduced a character that liked everyone absolutely bashed me for it. Of course you didn't see the ugly comments since I'm nearly always active and got the chance to delete them but please be respectful.

I don't know who follows this but I recently lost my dad due to a fatal accident so this will be my first Christmas without him and it will be my 7th Christmas without my brother since he died serving for the navy.

I'm trying my best to update
I have so many ideas but remember I'm 24, I have a full time job and I have a house to look after. Bare with me. I'll get there.