shit, maybe i miss you

*slowly emerges from a rock * Hi! I missed you!
First and foremost I would like to say I'm sorry for not updating for 8 months... real life happened and I couldn't find the time to actually sit down and write...but I have written a few one shots today and this is one of them.

This is something I just thought of... so yeah. Enjoy and more to come!

It's been 4 months, 4 long and excruciating months for Y/n since Draco broke up with her in the middle of Potions class. Maybe she could of handled the break up, but she couldn't handle a class full of people staring at her, it was odd. She was sure that she even saw Professor Snape twitch and eye brow when Draco stood up and slammed his hands on the table seeing his cauldron toppling over and screaming 'I can't do this anymore, you're so clingy'

Sure If he wanted space, he could of told her that, couldn't he? He could of had a conversation with her and explained that he needed time alone. And now all that she has are the memories and his laugh Ingraved in her head, she simply couldn't shake that.

It was like any other day, day 121 since Draco had broke her heart when she was walking down the hall. Not paying attention as to where she was stepping when she bumped into someone or something, it was probably a wall. Knowing her she wouldn't be surprised. "Sorry " she mumbled nevertheless and tried to step around the person but the familiar scent of the expensive cologne had her looking up.

There she was face to face with the man that broke her heart staring straight at her. "Sorry again, I wasn't looking where I was going" She said in a small voice that caused the Slytherin boy smile lightly "its fine, how are you?" He asked her gently making her swallow a lump in her throat.

Shit

"Oh, yeah, yeah I'm fine thank you, hope you're okay" She replied with a tight lip and turned around his side and walked away not giving him a chance to reply and not give him a chance to see the way that her eyes teared up just but speaking to him for 5 seconds.

It happened again on day 134 when she bumped into him again this time spilling the contents of her bag right at his feet. As she was bending down to collect her belongings she noticed out of the corner of her own eyes that he was also bending down to help her.

"Hey" He said with a smile making her look up and nod "hello " She replied and look down again so that he couldn't see the way that she was biting her lip.

She was fine.

Really.

She was fine.

" We have to stop meeting like this" He teased her making her snort "If I didn't know any better, I would say that you're stalking me" She replied making Draco freeze.

"Did it ever occur to you that maybe I miss you?" He asked making her laugh.

She actually laughed in his face at his statement.

" Well, that's would just be silly now wouldn't it? Why would you miss me? You were the one to point out how clingy I was and broke up with me" She said, standing up, all of her belongings now safely back into her bag. And with that she walked away because she was fine.

Really she was fine.

Draco's pov.

Shit.

No, shit I really do miss her.

I know its nothing special but it's something. I might make a part 2, but I wanna get my other one shots out before I decide. Plus its a small update for you anyways xo

-Abigail.